Search results

1. BigHog

Reese Equalizer Hitch

Reese Trailer Equalizer / Stabilizer tow system. Used only a few times and been sitting around for 2 years. Time to sell. Everything works as it should. https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/rvs/d/north-vancouver-reese-trailer-equalizer/6930763263.html $140 obo 6046570808
  2. BigHog

Sell a BC boat to a US resident

Have anyone done this? How does it work going from BC to WA? I have imported a couple US boats and it is straight forward. Does the owner need to physically take the boat across the border either on a trailer or by water? What sort of paperwork is involved. thanks in advance.
  3. BigHog

25' Carolina Classic REDUCED PRICE

FOR SALE BY OWNER REDUCED to $42,000 CDN PM, email, text or call me 604.657.0808
  4. BigHog

2004 - F150 FX4 Super Crew

180000 Km's. 4x4, 4 full size doors, center console. 5.5' box (short box). Cloth interior. New Wrangler Ko2 18" tires. $4995.00 https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/cto/d/2004-f150-fx4-super-crew/6592015269.html
  5. BigHog

2018 F150 with 2.7 ecoboost - towing

About to purchase one of these and wonder if any members have one and can comment about it's towing ability. I believe it has 3.73 gears with the towing package. Won't be towing anything over 7000 pounds
  6. BigHog

GoFish Camera

Just picked up one of these from a buddy who is the distributor for this product. Anyone seen this or tried this yet? Looks pretty cool ... https://gofishcam.com/
  7. BigHog

25 Carolina Classic

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/boa/d/25-carolina-classic-sportfish/6449103204.html
  8. BigHog

For Sale - 2802 Trophy with 300 HP Verados

1998 - 2802 with 2015 300HP Verados and fly by wire controls. 25 horse remote trolling motor. Excellent condition. Includes all downriggers, rods, reels, tackle, tools and many spares. This is truly a turn key boat with great power. Reasonable offers will be considered. Call John for details...
  9. BigHog

WTB - Volvo Duo Prop C5 or C6

Let me know what you have .....
  10. BigHog

WTB - Volvo Duo Prop

Looking for C5 or possibly C6 SS set of props for a DPE outdrive.
  11. BigHog

Amundson TMX4 Trend Reels

Last years model used about a dozen times. Complete with case. Have 2 available. $399 for the pair. Located in North Vancouver. PM me if interested.
  12. BigHog

Panther Steer T5 - anyone using it

Panther Steer T5 /Intellisteer - anyone using them Looking at options for my 15 HP Pro kicker steerage and wonder if there is any feed back on this product. Like the idea of a wireless remote.
  13. BigHog

Navionics Chips for Sale

SOLD See posting on CL and PM me if you want additional info. . Both were in a Raymarine E80 and E120 and work as new.
  14. BigHog

English Bay crabbing

So I'm coming out of the Vancouver harbor this morning around 730 and I come thru the narrows and I see a Native commercial boat (who I have seen many times before) setting/pulling traps off the mouth of the Cap river. So I think to myself hmmmm crabbing is closed because of the oil spill...
  15. BigHog

Cmap wanted for Furuno 1850DF

Navionics Classic chip wanted for Furuno 1850DF New boat has an older plotter and wonder if anyone has a Southern BC NAVIONICS Classic card for this unit they want to sell? GP1850DF Found out they made 2 versions, 1 with CMAP and the other (mine) for Navionics
  16. BigHog

Volvo Duo Prop SS props wanted

Looking for a set of C5 SS props. PM me if you have a set for sale
  17. BigHog

Have Furuno 1850DF and need CMAP NT card

Looking for NT card. Don't believe it will take the MAX card.
  18. BigHog

US Boat Haulers

Anyone use a boat hauler from the US lately that could be recommended? Might have a boat on trailer to move from the East Coast soon. thanks
  19. BigHog

Grady White Gulfstream 232 for sale

** BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD ** 2001 - Grady White 232. Twin 150 HP Yamaha (HPDI 600 hrs), 2012 Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust Electric tilt on custom SS bracket. Lowrance Elite 7 HDI, Furuno 4k Radar, VHF and remote control stereo. Electric Marine toilet in cabin. 190 US Gals - 2 tanks. 4 sided curtains. No...
  20. BigHog

Sonora Island / Dent Island Fishery

A few buddies heading up there end of the week for 5 days of fishing in the Dent, Sonora Island area. Any reports that I can pass along to them? I know in the past the end of July had been quite good for Springs to 25 pounds.
Back