Search results

1. BigHog

Found a crab trap if your name is John B

If it is actually JohnB's it's been out there a couple of years. You should contact him and ask !
  2. BigHog

Anyone Know Why A Steering Helmet Would Sheer Off?

Had this happen to my Volvo 290 DPE. Pins sheared off - well almost off. Steering was laboured big time. Replaced helmut ($1500) plus about 6 hours labour. Much better. Seems that all is accessible from the leg side.
  3. BigHog

License renewal not available?

I agree. Go fishing ..... the regs are the regs and as a member on this site you should by now what they are. Nothing new here. When lics are available you better have one ! Just sayin...
  4. BigHog

When do Shiners usually come back in to marinas? (Fishing with Kids)

Back in the day used to spend summers in Sechelt. Mom would drop me off at Davis Bay pier after breakfast and pick me up before dinner. Pile worms off of the pier were the ticket for sure. Nasty little animals if the fangs get ya - well at least as a 10 year old!
  5. BigHog

Mercury 15pro kicker charging question

I have a 2016 Pro Kicker with the 12 amp charging and it has been great for many years. Wired to my house batteries and I run all day with electronics, stereo and downriggers. Happy with it. I run 10 guage wire from kicker harness to battery selector.
  6. BigHog

Buying a U.S. Boat and trailer in Canada

Thats great news. Wonder if it applies to CDN boats going South?
  7. BigHog

NAFTA is dead and the replacement is USMCA. Trump Gov imposed a tax on boats coming in (amoung other items) and to my knowledge Lib did the same - tit for tat kindof thing. Just wondering if it goes bye bye when USMCA is in.
  8. BigHog

Don't mean to derail this thread but does anyone know if the 10% import/export boat tax will go away when USMCA is signed into law?
  9. BigHog

You would also want to ask the seller about US CG registered. I imported a boat a number of years back that was USCG registered and I required and release letter stating that the boat had been de registered from the USCG. Without this document at the border the boat could not be imported. My...
  10. BigHog

25' Carolina Classic REDUCED PRICE

New price - $42900 obo
  11. BigHog

Boat is now listed with TOM at Thunderbird Yacht Sales in Port Moody ......
  12. BigHog

Going to a broker soon. Price will have to go up.
  13. BigHog

Reese Equalizer Hitch

Reese Trailer Equalizer / Stabilizer tow system. Used only a few times and been sitting around for 2 years. Time to sell. Everything works as it should. https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/rvs/d/north-vancouver-reese-trailer-equalizer/6930763263.html $140 obo 6046570808
  14. BigHog

43,900 Firm now .....
  15. BigHog

45K includes 1500 of rods, reels,tackle and spares ......
  16. BigHog

Reduced again ....... time to move on
  17. BigHog

I also have 4x Fenwick rods, trophy and daiwa reels, lots of flashers and spoons to throw into the boat sale for $500 Fishing gear only available to the boat purchaser.
  18. BigHog

Reduced to $46,495.00 Open to offers .... call or text 604.657.0808 https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/north-vancouver-25-foot-carolina-classic/6880507037.html
  19. BigHog

REDUCED again ..... gotta sell $47500
  20. BigHog

OR this one as there are more pics here .... https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/north-vancouver-carolina-25-power-boat/6814556948.html thanks
Back