Search results

1. S

2001 trophy 2302 model

No pic. Just starting the search. Just wondering if this model has known issues.Lots of in/out boats but O/B model kinda rare.Will be looking for 2001 or newer boats. Thanks
  2. S

U-Ship

Thanks Kaelc. Going to try and contact them. Apparently from their website there is carrier feedback/ratings .Have some questions regarding insurance. Will need a guy with a trailer.
  3. S

2001 trophy 2302 model

Hello, Looking for this model with an outboard. Anything i should watch out for? PM if you like. Thanks SK
  4. S

U-Ship

Just wondering..........Has anyone used used u-ship?Looking to bring in a boat without a trailer from south of the border. Let me know. Thanks.....
  5. S

Corks,

Location?
  6. S

SOLD

location?
  7. S

Stainless radar arch

pm me your#. i have a stainless arch that may work for you
  8. S

Herring Sale

Anyone having issues with ordering? Appears enentbrite says event closed but dates are showing 2022
  9. S

Herring Sale

Anyone having issues with ordering. Eventbrite shows it’s closed but using 2022 info
  10. S

Herring Sale

Bump
  11. S

Herring Sale

Any word on the 2023 herring sale......cancer for kids? Richmond location
  12. S

Windshield frame painting

Unknown if anodized was painted prior no corrosion just faded. Will probably scuff and put on a top coat. thanks
  13. S

Windshield frame painting

Hello, Looking to repaint w/s frame..what is the best paint you have used in a spray bomb? Gloss or flat black? Thanks in advance
  14. S

Canvass Help

Thanks for the help
  15. S

Canvass Help

Will give them a call……..thanks
  16. S

Canvass Help

A little while ago there was some talk about a lady that does canvass work out of her house in maple ridge. Someone was going to find her number. Can you send that number to me. Thanks
  17. S

2011 mercury 90 hp 4 stroke

Rookie mistake….. $5k
  18. S

2011 mercury 90 hp 4 stroke

Will be coming off the boat in the next week. 20” leg .approx. 800 hrs..will have shop check it over and report on condition and hours in the report..if this sounds like it will fit your needs p.m your phone # and we can discuss.
Back