1. Capt_Ed

Finally

Send me a link
  2. Capt_Ed

Finally

Ya your funny. Did you list your house and find one in Nanaimo yet
  3. Capt_Ed

Finally

He is a great guy, humble and sad to see the boat go. I am exstatic about the brakes and bearings being all new.
  4. Capt_Ed

Finally

If only I drank, I did go to Today, and try to get out of there without lightning up the wallet.
  5. Capt_Ed

Finally

Well the saga continues, got to the boat trailer storage this morning g and one wheel is locked up tight. Loosened brake lines sprayed and hammered and couldn't get it to release. Finialy I jumped up and down on the trailer as the owner drove the truck and it freed up enough to roll. The owner...
  6. Capt_Ed

Finally

22' Angler, 90 Honda 9.9 Honda, Lowrance 12" and Halo radar , lowrance auto pilot , New radar tower with sunbrella cover, scottys, all the rods ,reels ,4 self inflating life jackets. Vhf with AIS. Pretty much the only thing I have to buy is a scotty puller. It was only listed on the CDory site...
  7. Capt_Ed

Finally

Had it going 33 mph on the Sea trial. I spent almost 40 years on this coast going between 9 - 11 knots so cruising now at about 23 mph is plenty.
  8. Capt_Ed

Finally

I ran Hondas at the lodge the guest beat the$hit out of them for 4000hrs before we traded them out. I had a buddy that bought 2 of our Honda 90s with 3800hrs and is still running them 10 years later.
  9. Capt_Ed

Finally

Don't want to get ahead of myself to much but heading down tomorrow to pick it up. Finally
  10. Capt_Ed

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

His are 250 suzukis
  11. Capt_Ed

I have a buddy that has the same hull , nice platform to fish from
  12. Capt_Ed

Boat Insurance...Prices are up

I got 2 quotes from Portside , both were higher ( with less coverage ) than I got from Pacific Mutual. Insurance is a funny game hope I never need it.
  13. Capt_Ed

Pacific Energy Super 27 Red Wood Stove Courtenay-Victoria $195

But, but I don't have an Ocean veiw. You must have delivered it to the wrong place
  14. Capt_Ed

Boat Insurance...Prices are up

What percentage of the total value are most people premiums. Looks like my new one will be about 1.75%
  15. Capt_Ed

US boat purchase.( another issue)

Well another issue is coming to light, I'm having conflicting information .once I get the boat and trailer home or to the island under the binder of insurance and go to actually transfer registration and insure the trailer, one ICBC agent says I need to get an inspection of the trailer and...
  16. Capt_Ed

Is that 225 one of the ones with known issues
  17. Capt_Ed

US boat purchase.( another issue)

Update: Got it all figured out just waiting on boat insurance. Spent a couple hours on the boat yesterday, looking forward to getting it home and then up to the cove. It's a fun little boat , can't wait to set it up my way
  18. Capt_Ed

Guiding: QCL or Rivers Inlet Sportman’s Club

I meant which lodge but if you had a guide that answers my question
  19. Capt_Ed

Pacific Energy Super 27 Red Wood Stove Courtenay-Victoria $195

not till May. must have been a strong computer screen to crack the stove (LOL)
  20. Capt_Ed

Guiding: QCL or Rivers Inlet Sportman’s Club

Who did you fish Hippa with?
Back