Search results

1. Gunsmith

News from the carbon reducing proponents.

http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/video/?videoid=df5b6e24-3867-4e33-9d59-606c7b478459 I find this quite interesting, I hope this works.
  2. Gunsmith

We didn't start the fire.

http://yeli.us/Flash/Fire.html I don' know how to activate this link, but if you can it is a very interesting look at the past sixty years.
  3. Gunsmith

A new variant of an old disease.

Information about Gonorrhea Lectim (Liberalis strain) The BC Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em," and it is a terrible affliction The disease is...
  4. Gunsmith

Gordon Campbell meets the Pope.

The Pope and Gordon Campbell The Pope and Gordon Campbell are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd. The Pope leans towards Mr. Campbell and said, "Do you know that with one little movement of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will...
  5. Gunsmith

Humbolt squid

Reading Canada's Outdoor Sportsman for Jan. and Feb.in the article Attack of the giant squid, the author claimed that a diver off Nanaimo was attacked by several squid and dragged to the depths where he drowned. I cannot find anything to verify this as true, has anybody heard about this or...
  6. Gunsmith

Liberals

I see that BC is going to find out what Liberals are good at. They are experts at cornholing the average man and feeding the rich, now BC average joes are going to get banged without the bacon grease.Is it a coincidence that Liberal and liar start with the same letter? These arseholes are in it...
  7. Gunsmith

More funny stuff.

Gordon the Chicken Trevor the farmer was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets' and eight or ten roosters, to fertilize the pullets' eggs. Trevor kept records and any rooster that didn't perform went into the soup pot and was replaced...
  8. Gunsmith

Circle hook.

I am in all info about circle hooks. I am beginning to get the drift that they are a better way for catch and release. Is this right? When I get out fishing I am very interested in releasing the big ones in halibut and spring salmon fishing. If circle hooks are the way to do this then I am all...
Back