Search results

1. Gunsmith

BEWARE OFF CLOVER POINT!!

Racoons and otters try to drown dogs as a way of defense. A dog in the water might seem a threat.
  2. Gunsmith

Monster halibut caught on Rapala XRap Magnum in Port Hardy

I use a similar sized rapala for lake trout and northern pike.
  3. Gunsmith

Best day of fishing of my LIFE!!!! take a look:)

Well done! People with your fortitude are the ones working for conservation. You have done a favor for all sportspeople.
  4. Gunsmith

Collision - a Cautionary Story

Good point , never thought of that.
  5. Gunsmith

Type of fish

I would have thought ratfish also but then I noticed the barbels under the snout.
  6. Gunsmith

Collision - a Cautionary Story

Yes this makes me feel assured having always included liability on my boat policy. I went for 2 million.
  7. Gunsmith

Feds buy KM pipeline

All I have read so far is the discussion has about as much action as a dog engaging in sex with a football. We have talked and argued about points we have no control of, every election we have the results are not what we wanted and so on. I have to say it is at time interesting but so far I have...
  8. Gunsmith

Sky rocketing fuel prices

Your speech does not suit your name"Calmsea" name calling and mudslinging will get you nowhere. Also a loss of respect from others especially those who are the recipients of such.
  9. Gunsmith

Heck! I am still waiting for Al Gore and David Suzuki to reduce their environmental footprint.
  10. Gunsmith

I will call that article "topped up" with a few sprinkles of ********. First real stupid comment is no refineries have been built in Alberta since 1970's what about the Scotford refinery built by Shell Canada to handle the bitumen from their Albian Sands which they just sold, (but not the...
  11. Gunsmith

Syncrude gets about $1.60 above WTI and it is heavy crude upgraded to synthetic sweet blend as they call it and have no problem getting it to market. There is more value to Alberta crude than those "horse traders" down south are implying. The by-products like propanes, propylenes and heavy...
  12. Gunsmith

I have been reading all of this with tongue in cheek, Bite the bullet folks we will all be feeling the pain.
  13. Gunsmith

Electric Outboard motors up to 300 HP. The wave of the future

Very good example of what we are looking at in energy demands every time we flick a switch. To me that is the understanding people need to have before we can switch to sustainable energy. But back to the outboard we can see how much power we will be consuming through this.
  14. Gunsmith

Electric motors are a great idea and personally I would like to have one. The issue I see is the same with carbon fuels there is not an unlimited supply and the easiest route would be power dams but to get that power salmon rivers might take a **** kicking.
  15. Gunsmith

I just asked a question and still you cannot answer. Sound familiar?
  16. Gunsmith

The reason I asked that is the power to charge those batteries doesn't come from unicorn farts. I am also interested in electric outboards but have a full realization that power for anything does not come free of charge. Some where along the way there has to be a trade off.
  17. Gunsmith

I have one question. How many salmon rivers have to be dammed or diverted to produce the "green energy" to supply the recreation use of this ?
  18. Gunsmith

Sad fact is that prices are going nowhere but up. We all worked hard ,paid into pensions that may not pay back or will be frozen at least. The people we have elected to control these things have no interest in our interests. Sadly they are there only for their own interests. For proof just check...
  19. Gunsmith

Liberal Firearm Committee Announced

Am I missing something? In both countries drugs are a problem. They affect people from all societies. From before you are born by your parents using them to being sold illegally in schools. They cause death and mayhem every where they are found. Many innocent people are killed in robberies to...
  20. Gunsmith

Liberal Firearm Committee Announced

Prohibition, drugs, and crime all a big success story in our lives. And now for the immediate success of "Gun control" ?
Back