Search results

1. O

River Sportsman (CR) black friday deals

MR3 - 500$ MR2 - 470$ Rods - 20% off
  2. O

browns bay chum derby

The currents are pretty minimal that weekend nothing to worry about, CR is 20 min boat ride away if no accommodations in browns bay, best to just call. good luck
  3. O

Browns Bay

It was pretty flat calm first thing. Fish surfacing all over, the 25 foot line started hot then the lower one picked up and the top one drop off. If you see lots of fish go shallow
  4. O

Browns Bay

4 rods in the water at 6:15 had 8 in the bucket by 7:15. Then as i`m working at setting up my bottom rod, the top rod was just trailing behind the boat and a fish surfaced just behind me hitting the hoochee and pulling rod and MR3 reel into water BYE BYE! Three rod left 7:40 fish on ! O wait...
  5. O

Campbell River Reports 2014

Green can had springs hitting just at sun down last night, 200ft on rigger. two man limit of sockeye in two hours this morning at browns bay.
  6. O

Separation head had lots of action today, lots of boats too 4-5 Tuesday morning 40-50 this morning guess the words out now. We had a three man limit of sockeye, 6 pinks let go and another dozen spit the hooks. Green blue chrome flasher with bubble gum squirt 24 inch back was the best combo out...
  7. O

Campbell River Pinks

A lady was carrying 4 to her car around 730 this morning. She was at the sandy pool. They looked nice and shiny
  8. O

Campbell River Pinks

A lady was carrying 4 to her car around 730 this morning. She was at the sandy pool. They looked nice and shiny
  9. O

1 keeper and 2 lost at the hump this morning, dragging bottom with a purple needlefish.
  10. O

Nootka Sound Resort follows in Moutcha Bay's Wake

They will be recouping some of the money by making you use the processing facility ($1.25/pound) and hoping all your fish goes through them. -Moutcha Bay Resort and Nootka Sound Resort are the only lodges in BC, with a government approved fish processing facility and it will be responsible...
Back