Search results

1. FishWhisperer

JUGHEAD Freshwater

I have been experimenting with several different size Jugheads over the years. I've come up with what I call the Nano Jughead. These little devils are perfect for flies, minnows, leech patterns, rubber worms, squirts, needlefish, etc. Nano Jugs are going into production and will be available on...
  2. FishWhisperer

Silence ...a picture.

Enough said...
  3. FishWhisperer

MacGyver Lures

It was that kid's Bottle Cap Hoochie that gave me the idea for this thread, of which I thought was awesome - wheels already turning :) I really enjoy seeing what some people will come up with in their quest to catch fish. Let's see 'em boys ...don't be embarrassed now... :cool: This is a...
  4. FishWhisperer

Fish Phrases

I love reading them. Figured a few of you guys may have some original stuff... Please post 'em :) I''l start with these... I am not against golfing, since I cannot, but I suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering trout. - Paul O'Neil Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost...
  5. FishWhisperer

Slow Down...

Had to start this to clear the air without all the crap. This is about Derby and I. Not albernifisher or anyone else who chimes in. I am not upset over the lure at all. I like the frikn thing, want to try it out. And I don't think its competition to Jughead at all. Similar products but still...
  6. FishWhisperer

Chev/GMC Fender Flares

New Chev/GMC Fender Flares for 2007 or older model. Never installed, still in plastic with all mounting accessories. Over $500.00 new. Asking $200. OBO
  7. FishWhisperer

Augusta Table and Chairs

Augusta Pub Style table with butterfly leaf, can accommodate up to 8 people. Solid hardwood. 4 pub style chairs with microfibre seating. Excellent cond. No scratches. Over $800.00 new. Table: 54"L x 36"W x 36"H Extended: 54"L x 54"W x 36"H Seat Height: 25" Back Rest Height: 41" Asking $350.
  8. FishWhisperer

Freshwater trophy room

Let's see some hogs! I'll start with.... 4.6 lb Grayling in the Kazan River, NWT. Couple ounces shy of the IGFA world record.
  9. FishWhisperer

Augusta Pub Style Table and Chairs

Beautiful table with butterfly leaf, can accommodate up to 8 people. Solid hardwood finished in deep Espresso and lacquered. 4 pub style solid hardwood chairs with microfibre seating. Mint cond. Over $800.00 new. Asking $450. O.B.O. Table: 54"L x 36"W x 36"H Extended: 54"L x 54"W x 36"H...
  10. FishWhisperer

'99 Chev 1500 Ext. Cab, Z71 4X4

'99 Chev 1500 Ext. Cab, Z71 4X4, 5.3 Litre, Full Load, Leather, Heated Elec seats, Heated elec mirrors, Bedliner, A/C, Cruise, etc. 220km., Asking $5900. O.B.O.
  11. FishWhisperer

YOUTUBE VIDS - how to see on mobile?

Can someone direct me as to how the heck I release my videos on Youtube so that they can be watched on mobile please? Been fartin' around in there, can't "finger" it out... burning up my Juggy makin' time. Thnx :)
  12. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

I agree with you guys, the last thread was getting too deep. Digging thru page after page for pics and info sux so, we'll start a new thread. Although, 36,000+ views is almost worthy of a Sticky, lol. The new vid posted is quite remarkable. The footage was filmed on a GoPro Hero 3, all on the...
  13. FishWhisperer

Lunker Lake & Tyee games...

Anyone ever played Lunker Lake? If so, please send me a review. Also, I have another completed game that isn't in production yet. It's called "Tyee!" I'm considering going into production with Tyee! this winter. My plan is to seek sponsorship thru limited advertising, them reimburse...
  14. FishWhisperer

Bait Bones

Just hoping to get some input on my Bait Bones. Good? Bad? Ugly? Sales have increased quite a bit since last year. Only heard a couple reviews so far tho... They're very easy to install and extract. Videos on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAY59s8mHnA
  15. FishWhisperer

Pool Table still up for grabs...

Cambridge slate billiard table, 2 yrs old, mint condition, lion's paw legs, leather pockets, 8-ball rack, 9-ball rack, 3 cues, crutch & wall rack, brushes. Beautiful table, rarely used (adults only), moving must sell. Asking $1,000 OBO. PM here or send an email to fishwhisperer@hotmail.ca
  16. FishWhisperer

21' Boston Whaler Outrage, 175 Merc, on trailer

21' Boston Whaler Outrage - mid 70's, great boat, great condition, strong 175 Merc outboard - '96. Comes on trailer and runs great. Turn-key, ready to go...Asking $6,500. OBO. Contact me here or email to fishwhisperer@hotmail.com
  17. FishWhisperer

JUGHEAD Update & Pics

Pic of Jughead sizes & rigged. These were produced from the CAD drawings. They work awesome, swim great. Unfortunately the water is quite murky at this time of year so the vids of these little devils are very difficult to see. I will be making more vids in fresh water in the next few days and...
  18. FishWhisperer

Twin 225 Mercs - OFFERS

Twin '96, 2-stroke, 225 hp Mercs for sale, taking offers. Run just fine. Re-powering boat. PM here or email - FishWhisperer@hotmail.ca
  19. FishWhisperer

Cambridge slate billiard table - Mint Cond.

Still up for grabs... Cambridge slate billiard table, 2 yrs old, mint condition, lion's paw legs, leather pockets, 8-ball rack, 9-ball rack, 3 cues, crutch & wall rack, brushes. Beautiful table, rarely used (adults only), moving must sell. Asking $1,000 OBO. PM here or send an email to...
  20. FishWhisperer

Jughead Colours? Consensus?

Some people have been asking for the green/chartreuse and some are asking for glow green. We are making the Jugheads in 2 colours, ultra violet clear and ultra violet blue. Eventually, pending popularity, a rainbow of colours may become available. Personally, in the summer I prefer blue but, my...
Back