Search results

1. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

Be sure to enter your pics for the "Show Us Your Jugs" photo contest. August prize is a set of 2 High Speed Scotty Downriggers!! September edition of Island Fisherman magazine. 28 lbs on Jughead needlefish combo.
  2. FishWhisperer

Idea For a Baithead....

I have a 3D printer and I'm no expert but, I think that even with the CAD it would be difficult to print a perfect piece of that design. There would be a lot of post-print finishing, like my project. You would also have to build a "raft" or some sort of support structure in order to print the...
  3. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

4. FishWhisperer

Idea For a Baithead....

Yup, sure is :)
  5. FishWhisperer

Idea For a Baithead....

...make one.
  6. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

Seafever, "standard hoochies" or Octo hoochies best fit in a small Jughead. Cuttlefish hoochies fit the medium Jughead best. And, I never use gum puckies. Just beads. I designed the packaging for Jugheads. I apologize as it is my fault that it does not state that 40 lb. mono is used (on all...
  7. FishWhisperer

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

Keep getting the updated weather buoy reports and pick your window. If they're calling for a change in the wind (speed, direction) it will always happen just before or as the tide changes. Always. Every time. SE (easterlies) will always bring precipitation. NW (westerlies) will always bring...
  8. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

Good Point Dogbreath. Another thing, the first time anyone used a teaser, did you just toothpick the bait and throw it over the side and expect it to be the "be-all end-all? If so then I'd bet you prob wouldn't speak too highly of teasers either. The point is, an experienced fisher will try his...
  9. FishWhisperer

2014 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

Hey all! Just got back a couple days ago from a month of fishing outa Ukee. Was a blast! Although, my face is very red, nose won't stop peeling and my lips are still cracked & bleeding but, the scabs on my ears are getting smaller now. We fished every day ...everywhere. Y'all know what I fished...
  10. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

Very Nice Fever! Good Luck in the contest bud! Get all your "Friends" to "Like" your photo :)
  11. FishWhisperer

Anchovies & Herring What Brand Do You Use?

Well put Rockfish. All of it. Life-long Rhys Davis fan. Having Tom retire is the "end of an era". As you've stated, innovation is key. I will add, a reliable Quality Assurance program would be an asset. Q.A. = continuous improvement. Lately I've been trying that Tiny Strip from some new little...
  12. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

Sorry guys ...inbox emptied :)
  13. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

Few people asking about Nano Jug colours. Here's some pics and rigs to give some ideas... pick your poison.
  14. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

CONGRATS Jeffywestcoast! Winner, winner chicken dinner! Jeff just won a FENWICK 10'6" HMX MOOCHING/DOWNRIGGER ROD! (not the chicken dinner). Jeff got the most "Likes" on FaceBook in May for a photo of his 21 lb Chinook caught on a Green Spatterback Hoochie & Jughead combo. Well Done Jeff! Good...
  15. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

Nano Jug Update: We've made a last minute alteration to the Nano Jughead mold. Unfortunately, this means the production date has been delayed and they will not be available this month. When I get an ETA I will post. Until then, I will be making custom Nano Jugs on my 3D printer. If you're...
  16. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

Well it looks like jeffywestcoast is winning the Show Us Your Jugs photo contest for May. Atta buoy Jeffy! Entrants have until June 15 to compile "Likes" for their May fish on YouTube. 1st Prize for May is a Fenwick HMX Mooching Rod. These 2 lucky fellows are the first 2 entrants for the June...
  17. FishWhisperer

Truck Tires

...what he said.
  18. FishWhisperer

Jughead new!

...better pic
  19. FishWhisperer

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

A bud pulled these out yesterday morning just outside the Fingers. Said he was fighting weeds and kelp but boated this solo dbl header and was back to the wharf in under an hour. 24 lb and 18 lb ...I believe...
  20. FishWhisperer

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

A bud pulled these out yesterday morning just outside the Fingers. Said he was fighting weeds and kelp but boated this solo dbl header and was back to the wharf in under an hour. 24 lb and 18 lb ...I believe...
Back