Search results

1. H

Seen Today

With all the bad vibes and attacks on sport fishing I thought it was time for a little humor and seeing just what people will do for a chance to get a boat. Had apt downtown Vic early this afternoon, doing 110Km southbound on Isle Highway and passed this car. Dedication and determination to move...
  2. H

LEH is out

For those that adore the other passion. LEH is online. Nothing again for me, sucks not getting that annual G-Bear=successful. Now to plan. Good luck all. HM
  3. H

Back Road Map Book

Due to a shipping error I have 3 new BRMP's. All Vancouver Island 8th edition. You guys get first chance. $20 ea. Just in time for gift season. I'm in Vic. HM
  4. H

WTB 2 Scotty Saltair Downriggers,

Looking for 2 old scotty saltair's, must be 1 ft per turn model, have 2 with 2 ft per turn models to sell/trade. Want to replace lake trolls with stronger but still want compact. HM
  5. H

Camper/RV Windows Wanted

Anyone have 2 old aluminum square corner slider camper windows laying around for sale. Prefer about 12" x 24", needed for camper project build. Thanks HM
  6. H

New shimano reel for sale.

Shimano TLD 25 reel, new never used. $225
  7. H

Wierd Jet Trails

Well seams I might be crazy. Last spring I took a guy hali fishing, as we sat on anchor of Vic he explained to me about a theory that "someone" is spraying the sky's in certain areas of the world. I did some google research and it seams there are many websites dedicated to this chemical trail...
  8. H

Welder Wanted

Just got my next project, looking to upgrade welder. I have seen the welders on here and know what you are capable off, I am not that experienced, looking to build bumpers, armor, SAS on next Toy. Currently have cutting torch, 110 mig and 220 stick. Think this would be a good time to get that...
  9. H

New Hunting Reg proposals.

For us that also hunt. Wildlife branch has added some proposed changes on their website. They are again asking for comments but now you must log in to comment. If you hunt moose in the Skeena region 6 I suggest you comment. HM
  10. H

Fishing gear for sale

Doing a little reducing, wrong time of year but fishing's always on the brain. Figured I would give guys on here first chance, then Used and CL. Xmas presents for yourselves? Shimano TLD 25 lever drag, new $250, save tax and trip up island. 2 Scotty Depthpower Electrics, 30" boom, 300ft scotty...
  11. H

Wanted Scotty laketroll downrigger

Looking for a used scotty lake troll downrigger, clamp on style. HM
  12. H

Lund 12' wanted

Looking for a lund A12 or WC12, with 4 stroke motor, 8 or 9.9, with trailer in good condition in Victoria area. HM
  13. H

Outside Canada Fishing

Hello All As some may know, not around for any BC fishing for awhile so thaught I would start a thread and show some different options. Heres my latest. Will post as I catch fish in all countries I try in, certainly not on a fishing trip and this may stop at any moment but I will fish whenever...
  14. H

Logging Road Radio

I understand its a fishing site, dam hard when its hunting season. Anyway. Looking for a handheld logging road radio, only to monitor traffic, up and down. What are you guys using? Brand, model? Thanks HM
  15. H

Logging Road Access

Anyone confirm if Butler Main and Comox Lake main are open on weekends for hunting access? They had an awesome plan and access last year, what about this year? HM
  16. H

Wanted pancake weights

Had an unexplained mishap today so now; Looking for a couple pancake weights with stainless fins. 12lb, or 13lb, or 15lb. Victoria area. Hope someone has a couple laying around after upgrading to the new 18/20s. Thanks HM
  17. H

Anchor line twisting question

Question for those that anchor for hali. I have had the same gear for 10 years, 600ft 1/2" duel cores sampson braid rode, 40ft galvanized chain to a slip ring 15 lb Danforth. For the last year or so it has started to twist when on anchor, normally the twist is at the top of the rode closest to...
  18. H

Sold Mariner 8 hp

Older 96-99? 2 stroke Mariner 8 HP electric start/charge. 25" from bottom of engine to center of prop. Works perfectly, starts no problem, can see running, sold tinny so do not use. $525 HM
  19. H

New Scopes

2 new scopes, never mounted, had in closet for a couple years. 1- Leopold VX 1 3x9x40 matte- $325 1-bushnell elite 3200 3x9x33 gloss- $250 Located in Vic. HM
  20. H

12 ft aluminum boat and motor

Light 12 ft aluminum boat with 2 hp Suzuki 2 stroke outboard. Starts first pull and runs great, fresh water use only. Not sure of boats make not a lund, no leaks and used while hunting. $420 obo HM
Back