Search results

1. Tyeeman

sold

Bottom fishing anchor system put together for me at Trotac Marine. 16.5 lb. galvanized steel Bruce claw anchor (boats from 25 - 34 ft.) with 40 ft. of galvanized 3/8" chain. One 300ft length of 1/2" braided nylon rope. One 175ft length of 1/2" braided nylon rope. 40 ft. of yellow 5/8" braided...
  2. Tyeeman

$750 · Halibut anchoring system

Bottom fishing anchor system put together for me at Trotac Marine. 16.5 lb. galvanized steel Bruce claw anchor (boats from 25 - 34 ft.) with 40 ft. of galvanized 3/8" chain. One 300ft length of 1/2" braided nylon rope. One 175ft length of 1/2" braided nylon rope. 40 ft. of yellow 5/8" braided...
  3. Tyeeman

Fly Fishing Still Water for Big Trout

Hi Dan, I checked out their website and the lakes that they mention. Looks amazing. A group of us are booked in for next year, looking foreword to it. I will mention your name and company. Thanks Rob
  4. Tyeeman

Fly Fishing Still Water for Big Trout

Hey Dan, Which lodges did you stay at and what lakes did you hit when you where up there shooting that great video? Thanks Rob Rhodes
  5. Tyeeman

Tomic Plugs (new) plus other fishing gear for sale.

Selling some of my older unused fishing gear. Plugs are $6.00 for 7", $5.00 for 6" and $4.00 for the 5" most of them have never been used and still in the box's. Give me an offer for the works. Thanks Correction : The plug sizes are 7", 6" and 5" no 4's. Sorry, but better deal I guess.
  6. Tyeeman

Wanted Victoria Prawn Traps or Gulf Islands

I have a well made prawn trap and all the accessories if you are interested for $125.00. Plastic dipped aluminum wire mess 3'x 2'x 1' and 300' of braided line.
  7. Tyeeman

Looking to buy Charlie White Ultimate Lures

I have a couple of the Charlie White lures in their original box's if you are still interested
  8. Tyeeman

powder coat coming off

What part of the boat is the powder coat chipping and bubbling up a bit, exposing the aluminum on the your boat. I had an issue with the windshield frame on a 2001 18 ft. Double Eagle. With perseverance and lots of patience I have it all sealed and looking pretty good for around $30.00. There...
  9. Tyeeman

New 9.9 Suzuki high pitch noise

Get rid of the 4 bladed prop. I was told by the mechanic at Sheerwood Marine in Victoria that this was a problem that they had and only recomended the 3 bladed prop.
  10. Tyeeman

$350 · LORANCE - LCX-20C Fish-finding Sonar & GPS.

$250 · LOWRANCE - LCX-20C Fish-finding Sonar & GPS. LCD 6 " Color fish-finding sonar with mapping GPS. Manual, mounting bracket plus Navionics Classic mapping chip for Vancouver Is. No GPS. antenna. No transducer. 5 years old Works great. I am upgrading to radar.
  11. Tyeeman

$32,900 · 1996 Monaro 21ft EX Soft top

2006 Yamaha 200hp 2 Stroke High Pressure Direct Injection o/b 340 hrs. Installed in /07 MONARO O/B POD BRACKET FOR MAIN ENGINE RACOR FUEL / WATER FILTER SPARE PROP -- aluminum HYDRAULIC STEERING FOR OUTBOARD POWER plus steering hookup for auxiliary outboard RITCHIE COMPASS AUXILIARY -2005...
  12. Tyeeman

1996 Monaro 21ft EX Soft top (Oak Bay)

Only if you will supply all the Tequila.
  13. Tyeeman

1996 Monaro 21ft EX Soft top (Oak Bay)

21 EX 1996 Soft top, outboard, excellent condition $33900.00 2006 Yamaha 200hp 2 Stroke High Pressure Direct Injection o/b 300 hrs. Installed in /07 MONARO O/B POD BRACKET FOR MAIN ENGINE RACOR FUEL / WATER FILTER SPARE PROP -- aluminum HYDRAULIC STEERING FOR OUTBOARD POWER plus...
Back