1. F

Halibut anchoring system

Where are you located?
  2. F

Raytheon radar

You still got the radar..i have a buddy might be interested
  3. F

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Test sets have been grim, they are worried about the adams river run. Dont be surprised if they close it soon.
  4. F

Probly 2 miles north of the light ship. Theres a conspicuous looking contour out there, kind of does a hook. Just inside of it and a bit south
  5. F

Fished north of sandheads in 550 ft, all by ourselves 6:30 til 8:00 went 12 for 13. Usual 3 dummy flasher/side hootchies at 77ft. Green flashers with pink hootchies.
  6. F

Trailor axle and hub assembly in Vancouver

Roadrunner uses cheap "offshore" parts. I had to swap out bearings and races a year into owning one of mikes trailers. You can buy good quality made on this continent replacements. ie timkin bearings
  7. F

Out at sandheads 6am slow to begin..hard to fish in that *****, got 10 for the usual 20 lol. Lots of flash hootchs at 90-95 and only bring one side up at a time, after that side is back down then bring the other side up. Once you get a school following your school you dont want to lose them til...
  8. F

Fishing has been lights out at sandheads last 2 mornings for me anyways 16 b4 9am both days, drigger at 120 so that puts the hootchie at about 90, 3 dummy flashers on each side green n purple. Classic gr n silver flashers with pink hootchs. Lots of turns back n forth. Steady action then the bite...
  9. F

Milltown Marina Dry Stacking

Was there for a season, wouldnt do it again. Poor communication when the lift was unavailable, gouges on the hull where it sat on the bunk, then they told me my boat was too big and i had to be in a slip for alot more money. The manager is a slime ball for sure.
  10. F

Downrigger/line puller

1106 down rigger 60" boom, new style plug, loaded with braid/tuna cord snubber. Scotty line puller/bag used about 6 times. 300$ each. Im in the interior, but will be in van on friday sat may 4,5th.
  11. F

Shockwave s5

How many pounds are they good for?
  12. F

Dual Axel Trailer 7-8,000 lbs 24-26 feet.

Had a trailer built by roadrunner..wouldnt do it again! Cheap offshore parts installed by unqualified people. The brakes failed on my way home to the interior due to a leak, fasteners holding the brake lines on failed. Bearings began to fail within a year, had to replace with good quality ones...
  13. F

2017 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

Hows that public boat launch, do you need high tide to use it. Any info would be appreciated
  14. F

Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members

im in if anyone needs an extra. Jeff 250 319 0575
  15. F

yamaha 200hp hpdi's

i have the mechanical inspection from when i bought the boat in march of 2014. hrs were 442 port and 507 star. all compressions were 105-110 port, and 110-115 star. and no codes were showing.
  16. F

yamaha 200hp hpdi's

2000's roughly 6-700hrs saltwater engines, no print out. still in kami.
Back