Search results

1. eastpoint

WTB. Commercial stainless steel crab traps.

I am located in coqutilam area. Also have friends in Ladysmith area too. PM me or post here please. Thanks. Eastpoint.
  2. eastpoint

Raymarine radar question

Hi guys. I have a C120W multifunction display with a raymarine 18" radar. When unit is cold it boots up and asks me if I want to turn radar on. Works perfect. If I shut it off warm or sometime start engines it does not give me menu to turn on radar. Multifunction display gps and depth sounder...
  3. eastpoint

wanted, 15 lb cannoballs in lower mainland.

Looking to buy two 15 lbers. My bro broke one off Saturday . Now I have to chase them down to get replaced. PM me
  4. eastpoint

Georgia Strait fishing and boating trip ideas?

I am planning a week long trip from Vancouver north upto Cortez island. Bringing my kids on my fishing boat. My brother and family going on his grand banks. Plan is fish swim harvest beachcomb and relax. Trip is early August. I am looking for ideas on places to stop, fish, prawn etc. Also...
  5. eastpoint

Fraser Sockeye 2011

Hi All Time to ask start thinking about the Fraser Sockeye this year. Good runs in Alaska and Port Alberni so there is hope for the Fraser. What are the latest estimates and hopes for an recreational opening?:confused: Post what you have heard, I am eager to hear what is going on. Eastpoint
  6. eastpoint

HD radar, is it worth the extra cost??

I am adding radar to my raymarine c120w display. 18 " digital is about $1000, 18" HD is almost $2000. Vedor claims the HD can spot birds on the horizan, also has colour overlay on charts. Is 24" dome required for a 26' boat, higher cost and more weight up top. What are the thoughts of guys...
  7. eastpoint

18' Liquid Metal Alum boat

Make: Liquid Metal Marine , http://www.liquidmetalmarine.com/ 18' HardTop, with integral motor pod and swim grid self bailing deck, alum floor 100 HP Yamaha Four stroke with Hydraulic steering. 115 L fuel tank, a lot of range Raymarine GPS chartplotter and Depth sounder VHF radio Sony...
  8. eastpoint

New offshore capable fishing boat

I am considering upgrading to a 26 foot or so alum boat. I want outboards , not sure if twin 150s or single 300/350. Is a kicker recommended with twin mains? I have looked at Silverstreak and also considering NorthRiver and Weldcraft cuddy king from USA. Any comments would be greatly...
  9. eastpoint

Pinks Indian river and Seymour river

Post any reports or questions regarding the pink run that goes right past Vancouver into the local rivers. Should be starting any day! IE Cates Park, Indian Arm, Seymour river ... Eastpoint
Back