Search results

1. eastpoint

Cannon Balls 15s only

I would like to buy 3 or 4. Please PM you contact info. Thnx
  2. eastpoint

Raymarine E120

Will that unit work in conjunction with a C120. I would like to have a second display.
  3. eastpoint

Looking for someone who works on boat tops

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated.
  4. eastpoint

Looking for someone who works on boat tops

Hey guys. New to me 18.5 ft aluminum boat. I need a new Bimini fabric top. And two cushion mades. I also need some welding repairs and a few simple additions. Different places I know. Any recommendations in metro Vancouver area much appreciated. Thanks.
  5. eastpoint

Yamaha 150 owners...quick question

I have twin 2008 150 yamis. I got a free 6 year warranty upgrade when i bought them and boat in 2010 since the econmy was so down. Never had a single issue with either one. Turn the key and they go all day. Same as above. Due the maintance and look after them and they will look after you. I...
  6. eastpoint

LED spotlight, wireless remote

Sangster Do you still have go light. PM me please
  7. eastpoint

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Murph, Red and gokart: I too am heading over to Silva Bay tonite after work. On vhf 88A, "Salmon Shark" or Easpoint works. Will Keep you posted if I run into something good. Cheers.:cool: Hippa, Re half moon bay . Can be good salmon fishing on the NW side of Thormanby Isl. Called Epsom...
  8. eastpoint

Btw. About 15 orcas went thru thrasher about 2:30 pm.
  9. eastpoint

At thrasher now. Great conditins. Sunny flat. Fishing is ok. 2 in the box. A few undersiza and lots of hit and runs. About 25 boats here.
  10. eastpoint

Any reports from thrasher? Probably going sunday. Still lots of algae ???
  11. eastpoint

Cannon Balls

Any chance of getting some 15 lbers in vancouver area.
  12. eastpoint

Got our six limit. Sunny all day.
  13. eastpoint

Out at thrasher now. Conditions are awesome. Three fish in the box. 100-121 ft. Caught On skinny G , anchovie and nogs needle Very little wind here. Happy friday :cool:
  14. eastpoint

Not much going on at thrasher. Just one undersize. Heading in soon. Be out tomorrow am.
  15. eastpoint

Just crossed from Van to thrasher Worst waves were 1.5-2 ft. Worst waves were just oytside van hourbour. 10 kn westerly winds. Really calm and little wind almost flat at thrasher. Just hooked first after 10 mins : )
  16. eastpoint

WTB. Commercial stainless steel crab traps.

Ladner traps Has new ones 38-40 inch Dia for 135$. Capt Where are you located and how much are you asking.
  17. eastpoint

Hi All I am Still looking to buy some commercial crab traps. Used, or new if price is reasonable.
  18. eastpoint

commercial crab traps

Hi Islander. Do you still have the crab traps. Are the the heavy duty style with irin bars and zinc.
  19. eastpoint

I am located in coqutilam area. Also have friends in Ladysmith area too. PM me or post here please. Thanks. Eastpoint.
  20. eastpoint

Prawn Traps

Hi Brain Where are you located. I am on the mainland in Port Moody. Cheers Eastpoint,
Back