Search results

1. 5FEA6132-8FF4-4A65-98E5-9E1DEEC3A426.jpeg

5FEA6132-8FF4-4A65-98E5-9E1DEEC3A426.jpeg

2. Pics

Pics

3. U

Lets see some of your tomics

I’ll have to take a pic of my Tomics but, in the meantime, just received my plug order from Lonely Loon Fishing Co. Beautiful 4” plugs from a solid chunk of yellow cedar, can’t wait to swim these on Shu and Adams:
  4. U

Hali Tackle SOLD

80yds 150lb PLine copolymer, 1 pack each of 12/0 & 14/0 circle hooks, 4 spreader bars (3 brand new, 1 used twice), 2 tandem hook steel leaders, 2 single hook 12/0 circle leaders on 150lb P-Line, 1steel leader w/ power grub and 4 jumbo hoochies for dressing up your herring, etc. I also have an...
  5. U

Flashers for Sale

Rest of them, again (some great west coast and east coast patterns!):
  6. U

Flashers for Sale

Update, found three more, so 15 flashers for $100
  7. U

Clearing out saltwater gear Just the Tomic Spoons left, make me an offer

DirtyDog beat you to it. If for some reason that falls through, your first in line. Cheers!
  8. U

Flashers for Sale

One dozen flashers, $100: all swivels/clips in good working order.
  9. U

Flashers for Sale

One dozen flashers, $100: all swivels/clips in good working order.
  10. U

Clearing out saltwater gear Just the Tomic Spoons left, make me an offer

Howdy folks, a major health issue means no more diy salt for me, so clearing out some gear. Lot 1 Needlefish hoochies $50, obo: 4 - ng55r, 2 - nal12r, 2 - ng60r, 1 each - ng142r,ng140r & 152r. Plus 6 10 packs North Pacific - SOLD Lot 2: octo/cuttle hoochies, $50 obo: oc60r, sc60r, oal12r...
  11. U

April 1 Fishing Regs-sell your Boats!!

This highlights one of my points, above - big difference between supporting MSF fisheries and supporting DFOs current hatchery approach. In fact, it is why, contrary to what some on here may assume, I’m the biggest advocate for catching and killing as many hatchery fish as possible. Again, my...
  12. U

Rather than post immature laughing emojis, why don’t you present your counter facts and argument? Im sure I’m one of those supposed “supporters crawling all over this forum” when in fact I’m an advocate for not abandoning our wild stocks, and as importantly the watersheds that support them...
  13. U

Cope 28' Tribune Bay Florida Build.

Ummm, just noticed, is that an AC unit on the roof (back from the radar)??!!!!
  14. U

Cope 28' Tribune Bay Florida Build.

Only thought, aluminium in Fla? Thought they ran white/light coloured glass boats due to the heat and sun?
  15. U

Unfortunately, I don’t think either the science/data, or recent fisheries decisions, support that statement. One thing you can pretty much guarantee, though, is that if one side of the boat is rowing to maintain or expand an outdated hatchery program and the other is rowing to protect and...
  16. U

Quickly and simply summarizes the issues w/ DFOs archaic hatchery programs, good for you Aaron Hill! Cheers! Ukee
  17. U

Canucks 2021 Season

Quinn Hughes is a tough one - are you building a team for entertainment (in which case, go all in on Hughes who looks to be this gens Erik Karlsson) or are you building a team to compete for a cup (at this point in his development, he’s WAY too much of a defensive liability for the minutes he...
  18. U

I’ve been thinking the exact same thing. I can afford the day in court and I think I’d actually love to see a lower court judges reaction to DFOs “Conservation“ measures (of hatchery fish????) while we’re already at 10-gill net openings on the lower Fraser! Cheers!
  19. U

Higher spring chinook salmon counts lead to more Columbia River sport fishing dates

Yet another possible lawsuit - this is data collected by our Government and its our tax dollars funding the folks collating, QA/QC’ing, analyzing and reporting and yet its hidden from the citizens funding it and the citizens on whose behalf the government is “managing” the resource ....
  20. U

Access is a FN right, killing everything w/ gill nets is not a right, but is being allowed by DFO in direct contradiction to their stated conservation goals. Past-time for DFO to get sued!
Back