Search results

1. F

Lowrance Structure/Side Scan for Salmon

http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/specialoffers/ultimate-upgrade/ Here you go, you have until April 7 to purchase one for $150 off. Every time I buy Lowrance products I wait until February and get the rebate. 2 years ago 3G Radar was $500.00 off.
  2. F

Lowrance Structure/Side Scan for Salmon

I just bought mine from the Harbour Chandler boat show price $100.00 off. And then a$150.00 rebate on Lowrance website right now. $400.00, can't beat that. I'm excited to try it. The Seattle Boat show guys at the lowrance booth raved about it for 3 years in a row.
  3. F

Tuna Talk

I would be in. I've got 4 free days from guiding in July 18-21. At the Tuna seminar at the boat show, it starts to light up mid July.
  4. F

Tuna Talk

Good luck Sculpin, I'm looking forward to a report when your back! Matt
  5. F

Tuna Talk

Tuna trip with Don and Jerry I've been so busy back here at work in the city, I completely forgot to post a few pictures. I can't wait for next Tuna fishing season....The first time in my life something that excites me as much as guiding salmon and Halibut (It's by far my favorite fish)...
  6. F

Bamfield tuna shootout!!! September 22 - october 1

Kelly, you can come with me. I'm leaving at 12-1 pm from nanaimo. Likely come on my boat as well Matt
  7. F

Bamfield tuna shootout!!! September 22 - october 1

See you tomorrow afternoon! I will roll in around 3 oclock and see you at Mills. Can't wait to get back out there! Hope you guys have a great day today! Matt
  8. F

2012 TUNA trips

Hey Dak, I won't be out till Friday this bloody day job is keeping me occupied in town. What day are you heading home? I'm super stoked, keeping a close eye on the chloro, hoping it keeps improving to the weekend. Depending on the weather I could go out Friday night, saturday morning...
  9. F

2012 TUNA trips

I have a really good spotlight. Sounds awesome. Thanks Labman! Matt
  10. F

2012 TUNA trips

Hey Dak, I will be in Bamfield Friday the 21st and to Sunday. I'm into heading out but I will wait for your boat this time so we can spread out. I haven't brought my boat back yet and will likely keep it there till the end of the month. Are you interested in spending the night out there...
Back