Search results

1. B

2015 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

I wonder how an out of town guide would do?
  2. B

Salmon shark?

Its a squid bite
  3. B

Have You Ever Done This?

Hey Seafever, have you ever tried making an offset hole in your normal hootchie rig. Depending where your offset hole is placed will determine the size of the roll. This also allows you to fish a longer leader as the hootchie has some of its own action. Its an old commercial trick.
  4. B

Moutcha Bay Resort - Nootka

If you really want to know what the problem is with that you need to read previous post regarding this topic. Sounds more like you are just fishing.
  5. B

Chum Tubes.....

Where did you see that tube with the holes in it Seafever?
  6. B

Moutcha Bay Resort - Nootka

Say you catch a hali 70lbs. In the lease program you must pay for that 70lbs, not just the 10lbs you are over.
  7. B

Glow Purple Flashers......

I believe that flasher is called the "Highroller". Glow blade,purple paint and scale pattern.
  8. B

SuperTackle hoochies.....?

Harbour Chandler in Naniamo has a great selection in all sizes.
  9. B

Port Alberni Salmon Derby

The derbys a go, but it will be a coho derby.
  10. B

Fly fishing Indicators.

Instead of toothpicks try bobber stoppers and its easier on your leaders.
  11. B

Well, are you ready for the new requirements ???

Fshfnatic, if you are filling out your DFO log book you are giving them the info they requested.
  12. B

Well, are you ready for the new requirements ???

Serengeti, I believe you dont have to give info to creel survey if you are already doing a dfo log book.
  13. B

The future of car and marine electronics. Ipad and tablets

Lowrance has a touch screen, so why not.
  14. B

Halibut Notice

Do you think the only gifting is by guides. I think not! What about the local or camping angler who likes to gift his neighbor a fish.
  15. B

Fluorocarbon

Hey Burnsy Why use flourocarbon? Curious is all!
  16. B

Courtenay / Comox SFAC meeting

Say we do have a hali stamp and we have to return to dfo after the lic year(Mar 31st), how would they make that timely decision for the up-coming season? And if it was mandatory to return old lic before you are issued a new one, I wonder what the percent would have missplaced it or ?!?! It...
  17. B

Spirit Bear Shake-Ups

Good luck to you too Kanuckle head! With your new business venture in Ukee!
  18. B

Remedies for Rockfish stings?

x2 on the gel in the rockfishes eye, done it as well and it worked. Massage it in the punture really well.
  19. B

Running braid on main line & clipping to the release clip

I use a double nail knot tied with a tie-fast knot tool. Has never failed and is low profile.
  20. B

Halibut fishing today

Be careful as the fillets can shrink over night!
Back