Search results

1. Business Time

Yamaha F 2.5 Kicker

Yamaha F 2.5 Kicker Brand new and never used PDI done with full transferable warranty 25% off retail price $975 Located in Nanaimo
  2. Business Time

Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Package Deal at Face Value

Package Deal at Face Value: October 10th vs. San Jose Sharks ($144 each) October 12th vs. Montreal Canadiens ($201 each) Lower Bowl Section 122, Row 9, Seats 9, 10, 11, 12 Hard copy tickets PM if interested.
  3. Business Time

Vancouver Canucks Tickets For Sale

Vancouver Canucks Tickets For Sale: Section 122 Row 9 Seats 9, 10, 11, 12 www.canuckstickets.ca to view the games available. Prices are face value. These are hard copy tickets. Here is the view from the seats:
  4. Business Time

FREE - Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks - PRE-SEASON

I have 4 tickets for the Canucks vs. Sharks pre-season game on Monday, September 16th, 7:00. These are my season tickets: Section 122 Row 9 Seats 9, 10, 11, 12. First person who wants them PM me and I will email transfer them to you. These are FREE. Have lots of others during the...
  5. Business Time

Halibut Swarm Video

I was looking on youtube for some underwater hali videos and came across this. Crazy how many hali are going after the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7IPXZjqws
  6. Business Time

Mackerel

With the Mackerel showing up in Barkley Sound. I was wondering what they are like to eat. Anyone have any good recipes? I was thinking of smoking some. Thanks, BT
  7. Business Time

New ZurTro Patterns

These 3 new patterns are ready in the 314 and 334 sizes. www.zurtrolures.ca Glow Green Haze: Glow Purple Haze: Green Haze: Thanks, Nathan
  8. Business Time

Spoon Name...

I have changed the shade of purple in our Purple Haze spoon. It looks much better now: And I have made a few new patterns to test out: Glow Purple Haze: Green Haze: continued below...
  9. Business Time

Drug and Alcohol Abuse Support

If you or someone you know needs help with drug or alcohol abuse... Get Help or Speak Up! It's not easy admitting you have a problem, or telling a friend that they have a problem, but there are tons of extremely valuable resources out there to help... Here is a self help manual for drug...
  10. Business Time

ZurTro Lures Update & 2012 Pre-Orders

ZurTro Lures Update & 2012 Pre-Orders We have started production for the 2012 season and we are offering a 20% discount for all Pre-Orders. Pre-orders will be available until early March. A few changes for this year are: - More patterns available in the 314 size: starting with the Rosco...
  11. Business Time

ZurTro Lures Information

Hello, Thank you to all our customers for making this year a success so far. The recent Canada Post strike has unfortunately affected our business and order shipments. All orders have now been shipped. While we were clearing the back log of orders we have marked our spoons on the...
  12. Business Time

Galvanized Utility Trailer

Galvanized StrongBox Utility Trailer. 4 1/2' x 8' (plus extendable front gate to 9') GVWR= 1,998 lbs. Payload Capacity= 1,485 lbs. 12" Highway rated tires. 2" Class 2 coupler, safety chains, swivel tounge jack. Lights with 4-wire flat connector. Interior tie-down loops. Excellent...
  13. Business Time

ZurTro Lures Update

We have made a few changes at ZurTro Lures that include: - New website and all new product pictures - Improved shopping cart and option for credit card purchase - US and International orders - Tiered shipping rates for US customers (still FREE within Canada) - New fishing pictures section...
  14. Business Time

BC Sport Fishing Coalition Facebook Page

BC Sport Fishing Coalition now has a face book presence. www.facebook.com/bchalibut
  15. Business Time

ZurTro Lures 2011 Start of Season Sale

ZurTro Lures is having a 2011 Start of Season Sale. All spoons are 15% off. We have streamlined our online store and the spoons available for 2011. The 314 and 334 sizes will be available online and in retail stores, and the 512 size will be available online only. NEW FOR 2011: All...
  16. Business Time

Bass Boat, Motor, and Battery

Bass Boat, Motor, and Battery For Sale: -WaterQuest 10.2 Bass Boat http://www.klindustries.com/products.php?catalog=3&product=02_WaterQuest_10.2 -Minn Kota Endura 55 55 lb thrust, 12V -Nautilus Deep Cycle Marine Battery 750 MCA 205 Min reserve Everything is in excellent condition and has been...
  17. Business Time

ZurTro Lures Hooks

Over the past few months we have had some great feedback on our new spoons. While we have only heard positive reports on the spoon and paint quality, we have had some suggestions on changing the hooks. Each person probably has their own opinion on what hook to use. So, in an effort to make...
  18. Business Time

New Patterns From ZurTro Lures

4 new patterns available from ZurTro Lures: - UV Glow Money (3-3/4" + 5-1/2") - 50/50 Green (3-1/4" + 3-3/4" + 5-1/2") - 50/50 Blue (3-1/4" + 3-3/4" + 5-1/2") - Fire Cracker (2-3/8") All available online at www.zurtrolures.ca (all images will be up tonight) Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo...
  19. Business Time

ZurTro Lures Announcement

We are pleased to announce the launching of ZurTro Lures. ZurTro Lures is locally owned and operated in Nanaimo, BC. Our goal is to provide quality salt water fishing lures to sport fishermen on the west coast of British Columbia. Our initial products include Spoons and Bait Tubes. Other...
  20. Business Time

New Spoons Coming Soon...

Here is a preview of a few of the new spoons that will be available May 1st. These are hand painted and assembled in Nanaimo, BC. There will be a variety of different patterns and sizes available.
Back