Search results

1. H

Just Keep Swimming - A Waterlust Film about Sockeye Salmon

Wow. Imagine if DFO if Canada cared for the Pacific Coast Salmon the way the USA does........ But no.......the demise continues. Way to Go DFO and Governments past and present. Pathetic ate Best.
  2. H

Tales From The Tyee Pool.......2020..

Year after year I watch for this thread. Again this year, Dave you never disappoint. Well done Sir ! Just love reading these stories and some day hope to fill a void on my bucket list, and get to fish the pool. By the sounds of it, I will need my lovely bride, the couples are smokin this...
  3. H

Tell Your Best Joke

3 dudes die...... Standing at da Pearly Gates...... 1 of them is Booby Burns. So God states..... before u can pass you must recite a poem about Timmm Buckkk Toooo. First couple guys cant come up with dick sqwat. Off to the land of Big Fire......Helllll. Booby finally comes up with one. Tim n...
  4. H

Ling Jigs

COOL GREAT TO HEAR THIS........ You dont happen to have ol Jim Gilberts molds for Krippled Ks, when made of good metal......they are terrific. The copies being made by some are softer than Pup **** and bend with a grilse. Good luck ST HT
  5. H

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

No WAY ........ according to our local Hypocrite Suzuki....... when you target Coho....... you just get Coho. Laughable he is really. The way hes bamboozled millions of followers. Isnt it funny how NO whales are starving thus year too. Havent heard a thing from those hypoctprites this year...
  6. H

Protest/Rally outside Vancouver DFO Office July 6th 12 to 1:30 PM

Well done today on the CKNW radio with Jill Bennett ......a big shout out to those and your outstanding efforts representing Sport Fishers. Dave and others thank you for what your doing.
  7. H

2020 Nanaimo Reports

For Herring jigging.......Active and Porlier Passes are your best bet locally. Inside points and back eddys at certain stages of the tides concentrates them. Look for birds. Not uncommon to see bait balls either in these areas.
  8. H

montreal sports fishing

Weird things happened to me fishing there. When I loose a Big one here I say *****! There, every time I lost a Biggy Id say Tabernak! Go hook a Beluga.:D
  9. H

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Who ever boated this fish, if from a closed area or catch and release only has done No One Any Favours and most certainly NOT the fish. Give your head a shake and learn proper release methods. BRUTAL !
  10. H

A COVID Chuckle

Every body does need to have a Chuckle out there, just being smart and safe, is the bottom line. But to those type of Fool Toilet Paper Hoarders, this is for you and your types. Dont come around here.......cause. We Can't Spare a Square...........We Don't have a Square to Spare. :D
  11. H

Oak Bay Wolf shot and killed

Next up the island green idiots will have a funeral for said pos Dog . Sure would like an inventory of how many family pets that piece of Crap so called Wild Wolf Icon ate. Glad its dead. Even happier a kid didnt get attacked while roaming town. All wild life needs to be balanced.....yes...
  12. H

SOUTH ARM and the BOAT BUILDER

Thanks for hookin up Gene. Sent you a PM. Sure miss my mentor Bill.
  13. H

Massive Salmon Farm Die Off in Clayoquot Sound

And NO sign of DFO......... Fricken PATHETIC !! This screams of a coverup BIGTIME. Man has this Country gone to the Shat tank fast.
  14. H

Salmon farms losing battle with sea lice as wild fish pay the price

Fricken SICKENING what our officials are turning a blind eye too. And a big Hats off to FNs for letting it continue.....they seem to have more clout for hope than anyone else. Fish Farms Suck ! Every which way you look at it.
  15. H

Interview on South Coast Chinook Salmon Closure and Management Actions by Federal Government

Thanks coho chinny Dave for all your hard work for recreational anglers. Your doing us proud.
  16. H

The Province: Federal-provincial steelhead recovery plan mired in dysfunction

How Pathetic of our officials past and present to let this get to where we are today. The drum beats on..........same ol same ol lame reaction rather than proactive due diligence.
  17. H

Craigflower Creek Coho Threatened by NDP

Well thats pretty dam sickening to hear. Way to go NDP you wack of hypocrites.
  18. H

Interview on Thompson/Chilcotin Steelhead on Blue Fish Radio Show

Thanks Dave again for your great reoresentation for us sport fishers. Hats off to you.
Back