2. L

2023 Port Renfrew Reports

Lots of limits some nice big fish
  3. L

Yes that is right SO FAR
  4. L

It is the same as last year there is no retention in that area you are talking about it is all in the regs hard find but it is there .
  5. L

If you look at the map you can still fish Renfrew for 1 spring up to 80 cm July 15 to Aug 1
  6. L

2021 Port Renfrew Reports

Yes it is true the the marina is sold to the Band they take over Nov
  7. L

SOLD - Smooth Moves Suspension Seats

What is the total height of the smooth seats
  8. L

Danforth 22S anchor 250ft 5/8 rope 36" bumper

For sale a new Danforth 22s anchor will do a 31 to 40 ft boat , 250 ft of 5/8 rope and a 36 inch bumper $100.00 for all Can send a picture with your email address . 250-710-4603
  9. L

HALIBUT CLOSURE

Halibut fishing will be closed 6 th got it from a member on the hali committee .
  10. L

Wtb 16 to 18 Double Eagle or Campion Explorer Outboard Only

Here is one that I have seen it is like new http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/1996-CAMPION-EXPLORER---542_29185456
  11. L

2017 Winter Harbour Reports

This happened in the last couple of months I called Oli to confirm my booking he may not be renting the large cabins keeping them for his clients , one should call to check on your bookings .
  12. L

Pat and Phil have sold to Olis Fishing Charters be sure and check on this years bookings I have emailed Oli`s to confirm my booking .
  13. L

Wtb 16 to 18 Double Eagle or Campion Explorer Outboard Only

Here is a 18 ft Campion that he is going to sell 250-361-6661
  14. L

After Hours IV Pat and Phil have there business up for sale and it may be sold I am waiting for the news anytime . Lefty
  15. L

Swap and Shop At Deans Marine in Duncan

3 Annual swap and shop lots of neat fishing , boating parts , boats
  16. L

Winter Harbour Report

Inside Kains
  17. L

Winter Harbour Report

Just got back from W/H 04 to 07 limited out on springs 15 to 28 , coho 8 to 12 best fishing at light house off Kains Is 90 ft anchoives and spoons , Cliffs point was also good but we found that the coho where smaller there maybe just a new bunch at Kains . Got all our halleys at the 300 ft line...
  18. L

Winter Harbour

Just got back from W/H we where up there for 4 days not to many coho around yet not like last year but still limited out on coho and springs just had to put in the time `weather cleared on monday halibut was good when we got out side . Fished the lighthouse and lippy and the chicken ranch...
  19. L

Ace prawn puller

Delete add sold please delete
  20. L

For sale 13.8ft seamax inflatable 15hp honda

I have for sale a 13.8 ft SeaMax inflatable with a 15hp 4 stroke Honda as new us for one trip ,lots of room boat packs up in two bags 2500.00
Back