Search results

1. C

Shore fishing around Cabo San Lucas

So if I am correct. No licence needed fishing from shore. Only need one on boat? I brought back two coolers of Dorado, make sure if u go out on a charter they bleed and ice fish. Some of our fish was off! Froze the fillets at hotel till day of travel. Sweet times
  2. C

If I don't want to pay the price for an Islander..... what would you buy?

Daiwa reels , shimano reels all u need to troll off a wire or braid cable , Fak peetz pfluger or alpha all do the same dam thing , single action reels aren’t a factor in success! On a river however we again have penis show offs with hardy and Milner s! But to be honest level wind reels is...
  3. C

If I don't want to pay the price for an Islander..... what would you buy?

Downrigger fishing??? Come on,,, the reel makes so little a difference, save your money for fly reels or river fishing ! Buying expensive reels for a down rigger is similar to the 5 engine penis show boats some of the American boats at Haulover in Florida
  4. C

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

So need a bit of help Should I take my stand up paddle board or my 6 foot kayak? I could fall back to my 6 foot frog boat or go with the big guns 9 foot canoe tomorrow?
  5. C

Puntledge River

Great river
  6. C

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Well interesting events this run to ukee, Monday to Today , camped with friends who were chartering and we were in a smaller boat , great warm weather but windy afternoons as always , fishing is very spotty imho! Fish are hunting bait so they’re everywhere and no where ! We found springs but...
  7. C

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Heading back up again. This coming post long weekend week! Hoping some braved the winds on long weekend to find the salmon which are scarce it seems! Any reports appreciated as usual as I reciprocate
  8. C

Barkley Sound, Alberni Inlet Sockeye Forecast for the 2023 Return

You nailed it. , First Nations are considered equal Plus!
  9. C

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Fished late last week in the most spectacular weather ukee could produce, Was geeked up to hit the can and reports had concurred the red can was hot , well weds it was dead as a door nail, seen Myers there so we knew recent production was good, Tried Swale and Begg, all afternoon 8 hours 1...
  10. C

Barkley Sound, Alberni Inlet Sockeye Forecast for the 2023 Return

Hatchery fish are theirs???? Paid for by fisherman? Taxes?
  11. C

Tofino/Ucluelet Fishing

Get a zodiac or similar and try Florencia bay , any reef will have cod 100% and will produce from shore ! Be friggin careful
  12. C

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Thanks a lot for great report.
  13. C

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Heading up this week for some shoreline and inside salmon. Maybe a Hali bank excursion ? Any early reports would be great appreciated
  14. C

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I’d say they got us by cannon balls and ugly stick
  15. C

25$ last year ! And logs moved by a Machine and not my back , plowed snow right at top of ramp??? Wtf. Water broke from freeze up like 10 days ago. No repair. Full price??
  16. C

Going to have too imagine a 7.5 pound spring sitting atop prawns in a cooler , lost 3 pin poppers , released 5 just unders
  17. C

Amazing day out Vancouver waters today, weather , fish , and deep exoskeletons all cooperated today … was a little bit upset at Sunset marina for a few reasons , 1. Snow piled at the launch , logs stuck at launch and we had to move them ourselves , 40$ launch fee in winter? And lastly water...
  18. C

Early Fall Salmon

Closer to the Fraser the better early
  19. C

Wondering if anyone has decided that this is too easy yet and shut motor off and threw a buzz bomb or sting Zelda on yet and gone a jiggin? or ran a line without a downrigger and flasher and had some fun ? Success
Back