Search results

1. F

Gulf Islands 2014 Reports

Hears to a new year of fishing ahead of us! hopefully as good or better than the last few years. First fish of 2014 a 31" beauty! Caught of Galiano Jan 7th. Trolling right on the bottom in 120ft a couple hrs into the ebb tide. Cheers, 44
  2. F

2001 Bayliner Trophy 21'6 Walkaround Cuddy Cabin - $25,000

WARRANTY on Mercurey 150hp Optimax. Warranty until fall 2014. Mercury 9.9hp Pro-kicker-2008 Road Runner Trailer with flush-out system and all new bearings and lights Boat has brand new custom rigid top- Fresh bottom paint done over Christmas- Recently waxed. Comes with Scotty electric...
  3. F

Salmon Confidential film by Alexandra Morton Now Online!

Please watch this and share as it is very important for people to see and know the truth! Here is a link! http://salmonconfidential.ca/
  4. F

Gopro downrigger cam

Here's a couple photos of the new downrigger cam waterproof up to 180ft. It was too easy to build. One 1/4" bolt with 2 washers and a locknut. Bolts right through the existing camera housing and through the extra eyelet on the fin of the downrigger ball. Have already filmed some epic footage of...
  5. F

Chinook limit

Wouldn't it make more sense to not have a silly slot size limit and just call it 2 chinook any size? How many more fish die because of this restriction? If you catch a bigger size fish and tire him right out and then take it from the water to try and measure it, then if you wouldn't be legal to...
  6. F

Fishermans Paradise Waterfront Vacation Rental with Moorage Whaler Bay Galiano Island

A real Fishermans Paradise 3 bedroom Private Waterfront Vacation Home right on the water with a huge deck, BBQ, and hot tub just steps from the ocean and 70ft dock. Located right in beautiful Whaler Bay on Galiano Island with a spectacular view across the Straight of Georgia to the North Shore...
  7. F

I need a new top for 21ft bayliner trophy

The boat had a stock 2001 canvass collapsable top. All thats left of the original top is the aluminum tube framing as the canvass just ripped while towing. Any suggestions for replacing it? hard top conversion? new soft top?
  8. F

100 + Tonne of Herring fished off Nanoose

I heard that the herring biomass is unbelievable this year, anyone else heard of this? they had an opening for food and bait for 100 tonne?
  9. F

Bottom paint shop

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place or person to do the bottom paint job on a 21ft fibreglass boat? Somewhere close to Victoria. Cheers
  10. F

SeaStar Kicker Cable Tie Bar

Anyone bought this new product yet? Any feedback? http://www.teleflexmarine.com/products/hydraulic-new/outboard-new/seastar_kicker/
  11. F

Full moon fishing

I have tallied up more skunked days on or close to the full or new moons. That said I have had some of my best days right on the first or third quarter phases. Has anyone else had similar results? Cheers 44
  12. F

Gulf Islands 2012

Maybe a good idea to have a general thread for the Gulf Islands as everyone knows how the fish move around a lot here and with a general area report we could all gain some insight as to what the fish are doin and where their at. One day its Thrasher the next its Porlier, then Tent, then Moresby...
Back