Search results

1. happy hooker

2022 Port Hardy Reports

Whats happening up there Hardy guys?
  2. happy hooker

Anyone have reviews on a sea raider 2284?

I think the quality and finish of the TJ would be a fair bit better, I‘ve never been for a ride in either though.
  3. happy hooker

Fry pans....

Love my cast iron but also have a few Allclad and they are the best non stick I’ve had. On sale at the Bay a few times a year or Costco as has been mentioned
  4. happy hooker

Security Camera’s

I have Nest outdoor, plug in wifi. Good video, easy to scroll through video, subscription is $5 per month with 5 day history. Happy with them.
  5. happy hooker

STOLEN 9.9 Yamaha

couple spot welds?
  6. happy hooker

Buy My House

Beautiful home
  7. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

Here is a quote from the source of the article from Dr. Fauci ““Ultimately, all pandemics burn themselves out,” he told us, adding: “So you have a choice. Do you want it to burn itself out and kill a lot more people and make a lot more people sick? Or do you want to do something about it to...
  8. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

https://www.countynewscenter.com/local-doctors-address-covid-19-misinformation-in-san-diego/ Looks to me like the Young Blood video has been removed from the website, only available on youtube now.
  9. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

“Highlights  There are a total of 15,081 AEFI reports received following 22,578,430 doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in Ontario to date with a reporting rate of 66.8 per 100,000 doses administered (0.07% of all doses administered)” OBD I think what caught your eye was the percentage of...
  10. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

really unfortunate but with vaccination rates so low in the US hard to get there. From your link- “But the once-popular idea that enough people will eventually gain immunity to SARS-CoV-2 to block most transmission — a ‘herd-immunity threshold’ — is starting to look unlikely. That threshold...
  11. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

Opposing views are good but if you cant provide credible sourcing for the info to back it up it then its just an opinion open to scrutiny imo. Science is science, the numbers are clear, misinformation and flat out BS are rampant everywhere including our little fishing forum. It’s a major problem...
  12. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

“ Can your credible science prove that these children and young adults will not have any serious health effects in the future? Of course not. We are all part of the experiment.” I dont know about you but I listen to my Dr. Do you think there was “ proof” that there would be no future side...
  13. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

A link to the “current data” showing that Covid is simply another flu and no m,ore deadly would be good? I cant find that data. Found this data though “The death rate among COVID-19 patients was 18.5%, while it was 5.3% for those with the flu. Those with COVID were nearly five times more likely...
  14. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2021/10/statement-from-the-council-of-chief-medical-officers-of-health-ccmoh-update-on-covid-19-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-myocarditis-and-pericarditis.html “Vaccine safety surveillance data in Canada also suggest relatively higher rates of myocarditis...
  15. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

Pfizer signs license agreement to allow broader global access to its experimental Covid-19 antiviral pill https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/16/health/pfizer-antiviral-pill-global-access/index.html
  16. happy hooker

Square prawn traps

Definitely Bauers, outfish the round traps big time, take up way more space though.
  17. happy hooker

Square prawn traps

I have 24” buddy has 18” both catch same amt. Id buy 18”’s if I bought again
  18. happy hooker

All Things COVID-19

More Dr. Hoffe https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/348095/Lytton-doctor-under-investigation-for-promoting-vaccine-hesitancy-
Back