Search results

1. T

Pali Bilge Heater

Pm sent
  2. T

2021 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Fished between the two can bouys tonight off Lazo didn’t see any bait on the sounder and didn’t see anyone reeling in anything. Anyone been catching anything around Lazo?
  3. T

Selling our 2460 Pursuit Denali

Any idea what it would roughly cost to pod this and put out boards on it?
  4. T

Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

Well that sucks for us, I was enjoying this thread. Congrats. Any pics of the inside?
  5. T

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Were the mechanics reasons specific to that particular boat or all Cutwaters?
  6. T

Anvil and Forge Price Reduced

No problem i have no idea about Anvils. The price he has in there will just be a number holder as I think used victoria makes you put in a number. I don't think he is expecting to pay 111. I see a lot of $1234 prices on wanted things. I could be wrong though.
  7. T

Anvil and Forge Price Reduced

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Large-Anvil-Wanted_35288832 Saw this and thought of your ad.
  8. T

COVID 19 - BUSINESS THREAD INFO/DISCUSSION

The The 75% is not 75% yet either, it's still set at the originally anounced 10%. The 75 has not been approved yet. Hopefully that will be retroactive to March 15 as I beileive the date for teh 10% is.
  9. T

What age do people start talking there kids salmon fishing?

I don’t think there is an age that is too young. There are, however changes in the way you fish and also the length of time you can fish. Every kid is different but putting them in situations that will make them have fun is the key. Starting with lots of small fish, bullheads or perch from a...
  10. T

New to me motor not getting to full speed.

Thanks guys I managed to use the motor in half speed all week and did not attempt the carb clean while away from my shop with limited tools and no knowledge. I was to worried that I would not get it back together and lose out on the week of fishing with the kids. Now that I’m back home I will...
  11. T

I got the Seafoam today. Changed the fuel out completely, changed the fuel filter, added the sea foam to the gas and ran it on the hose for a while. Started first pull every time on the hose. Took the kids out for a ride and a fish started a few times with no issue and then it took 10-15...
  12. T

Thanks guys Is taking the carb apart and re assembling something that is easy for a carpenter or do you have to be motor savy?
  13. T

Hello Looking for some help. I just bought a used 8hp Yamaha 4stoke and a 12 ft tinny. The motor worked great yesterday for two hours and then I was starting it to come home and it took many pulls to start. I got it going but it would only push the boat about half speed. It runs fairly...
  14. T

Fish Processing Recommendation in Ucluelet

Fishfull thinking for sure. They are great.
  15. T

trolling without a downrigger?

We have had lots of luck with springs and coho with a one once slip weight and a small plug out the back up top or even a spoon. The fixed weight is a pain the slip weight is easy to use.
  16. T

Free for kids

Hi Kelly My son and daughter would love the 4000 gt. I am currently looking for a salmon set up for them to have as their own. If it is still available. I was looking for a buzzbomb special to put a reel on as well as my son loves the short rod. They are so cheap I might have to buy that...
  17. T

Buzz Bomb Special Rod WTB

Thanks very much for the heads up. I will see if he will take a reasonable amount. Angus
  18. T

Free stuff !

I would take the paddle and the reel if it doesn't get picked up. How long it that paddle. Suitable for a small kid paddling a canoe?
  19. T

How much to build a new house?

Judging from the description of "family house" unless that family is not started yet or has moved out. I would not recommend doing it on your own. Unless of coarse you want to quit your job and do it full time. It can absolutely be a lot of fun and save yourself lots of money....It can also...
Back