Search results

1. S

Islander Mr3 Gold $450

Selling a good condition Islander MR3 in gold. Has a few light scratches but otherwise in very good condition. Only used for 1 season, maybe 6 fishing trips. Open reasonable offers.
  2. S

9.9hp 4 stroke Yamaha XL Shaft, Electric Start, $1800, low hours

Very good condition, under 200 hours, freshwater use only, runs great. Couple scratches, other then that it looks new.
  3. S

To the poachers at Tadgis Lake

Good news, the CO's were stopping vehicles back there today, they also asked about the red civic, if it was around today. They have added that area to there routine check now.
  4. S

Cowichan River

The whole Cowichan needs to close to steelhead fishing from March 15 - April 15, to give the few remaining fish some piece and quiet.
  5. S

Cowichan River

This should help. I can't stand these fu*#s any more. At least we have a name this time. And a picture. Not the first for him either check his Facebook. Anyone that stands with this guy fishing is equally at fault. No mercy get this out!!!
  6. S

Cowichan River

He is calling the person in. Not sure if it will matter though. It is part of the same group that is netting and such. Just another bad apple in the bunch. I just wanted to get the picture out there so people can see that it is happening, and likely on a daily basis. This is the first actual...
  7. S

Cowichan River

Friend sent me it, he got it from some guy he works that claimed it was his in law that did it.
  8. S

Cowichan River

Couple wild steelhead killed at bible camp today, caught on roe. A friend sent me this. Disgusting and a f#*king joke.
  9. S

Used $200 Islander Steelheader

It is. Got a guy interested let you know what happens.
  10. S

Used $200 Islander Steelheader

Well used but still works great. Has some scratches and dings. Gold in colour. Firm price.
  11. S

Cowichan River

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2008-120/page-9.html#h-14 Here is a list of the waters in bc which prohibit the use of power boats, I don't see Cowichan, San Juan, or Stamp. Laws of the Cowichan, http://www.cowichan-lake-stewards.ca/TheLaw.htm
  12. S

Cowichan River

I would just like to see it in writing, something that is official stating no jets on the Cowichan. That's all.
  13. S

Cowichan River

In the regs it also states the Cowichan is 10hp on parts. Which parts, other than in Lake Cowichan where it is posted. "speed restriction (8 km/h) & engine power restriction - 7.5 Kw (10 hp) on parts", if this "on parts" is not specified can you run a jet on the Cowichan legally? What are the...
  14. S

Catch of the Day

These should get people going!
  15. S

Catch of the Day

Here are some pictures from our interior trip last June. All fish were caught on chironomids in 26 feet of water, a foot off bottom on a floating line. I've booked my week there again. Can't wait, if you've never tried, I recommend the trip. There is no comparison with the fishing there compared...
  16. S

Catch of the Day

Yes, Langford.
  17. S

Catch of the Day

Big Hatch on Sunday, trolled two little stockers up. Going to try chironomids on Sunday.
  18. S

ELK LAKE DERBY April 12

Last chance to get your tickets from Island Outfitters, who's all going?
  19. S

Cowichan river

It is better to play a fish quickly, net or cradle it, then release it. Then it is to tire it out completely and tail it in the water. Gloves of any kind should not be worn when handling wild fish that are to be released. Also, a guest hugging a fish, seen here in the picture, is completely...
Back