Search results

1. fishyboy99

End Of Season - Can Sell The Boat Now - 17' Cope

Season is wrapping up and I will be home in a couple of weeks, so I will be around to show the boat. I have added a few things since last March, and caught a few fish in it as well LOL. 1994 17' Cope welded center console 2017 60hp Mercury SeaPro FourStroke (17hrs I think) 1994 Karavan single...
  2. fishyboy99

New Trophy and Penn Reels, TufLine, Maxima BG and Speader Bars.

Hi folks, Since I have closed the main lodge this year, I have some new gear thatI ordered back in October, which I will not be needing this summer. Both taxes will be added onto the price (these were purchase through the company - no cash deals ). Pretty firm on the prices unless you take it...
  3. fishyboy99

Three Aluminum Lodge boats forsale

We have decided to sell a couple more of our 19' lodge boats this year, as we have shut down the main lodge with regards to the accommodations and meals. We are still going to run 2-3 boats, but the majority of them will sit on the hard for the time being. Up for sale are two 19's Predator...
  4. fishyboy99

Well Used 2004 Yami F90 XL - 4 Engines in Total

I have two sets of 2004 Yamaha F90XL off a couple of our charter boats, was used on 24' Broadwater's since new. Not going to lie to you, these are well used engines. All four engines were running at the end of season last year, although one leg went on the second to last day. One engine has a...
  5. fishyboy99

New Misc boat items for sale

Have a few NIB items that I won't be using on my new builds, have pics, but you can google the part numbers if you want. Blue Seas waterproof 6 pos fuse panel and switch model #8053. $100 Racor 320R-RA-02 (metal bowl) $75 Garelick 18"-24" pedestal model 75437 $90 (have two pedestals)...
  6. fishyboy99

26' Aluminum Boat with power and trailer for sale

I have a guest of ours who is selling his boat, located down in Federal Way, WA, and he wanted me to put it on our website for the Canadian guys. Have looked at this boat and it is in great shape for the year it was built. One meticulous owner in his 70's who wants to get out of owning a boat...
  7. fishyboy99

3 Aluminum Boats for Sale

Hi Everyone, www.buythatboat.com As we have both of our new 26' Aluminum boats in service for this year, we are getting rid of some of our other boats, ones that haven't been used in the last couple of years. We have already sold one of our 19' boats with power, have one other without and...
  8. fishyboy99

Flaked Brine Ice in Winter Harbour

Just a heads up on the availability of flaked ice in Winter Harbour. Our ice machine is now up and running. We have enough for sports coolers, but commercial totes might be stretch (we only get about 3 1/2 totes of ice a day). Located just off the government wharf at Qualicum Rivers Lodge. Just...
  9. fishyboy99

Flaked Brine Ice in Winter Harbour

Just a heads up on the availability of flaked ice in Winter Harbour. Our ice machine is now up and running. We have enough for sports coolers, but commercial totes might be stretch (we only get about 3 1/2 totes of ice a day). Located just off the government wharf at Qualicum Rivers Lodge...
  10. fishyboy99

SVOP/ROC-M/First Aid Course

SVOP/ROC-M/Marine First Aid On June 14-20, we are doing the SVOP, Restricted Operator Certificate (ROC-M), and Marine Basic first Aid up at our Lodge in Winter Harbour. We have 5 extra spots open for the SVOP and ROC-M courses, and 1 spot for the First Aid course. Accommodations and food is...
  11. fishyboy99

Montana Houseboat

While I was down at a sportshow in Kalispell, MT, I came across this sitting in some guys yard. Had to share:) http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq168/fishyboy99/P3140002.jpg Fishyboy99
  12. fishyboy99

17.5 Gallon Plastic Gas Tanks

3 Plastic gas tanks for sale. All built in 2000 and taken out of the boats in 2005. $40 obo each. Located in Qualicum Beach.
  13. fishyboy99

Used Aluminum Consoles

Have 10 aluminum consoles for sale. Not needed anymore. All have windscreens and storage areas. Cut-outs for steering and other electronics. $200 obo each or trade for dry firewood. Some better condition than others:) Located in Qualicum Beach.
  14. fishyboy99

WCVI Commercial Opening

This just came through on the wire. Not impressed:( Subject: FN0532-Salmon: Troll - Area G - Chinook - August 2 Opening Category(s): COMMERCIAL - Salmon: Troll Fishery Notice - Fisheries and Oceans Canada Subject: FN0532-Salmon: Troll - Area G - Chinook - August 2 Opening...
  15. fishyboy99

Driver Needed

Driver needed to haul fish and ice to and from Winter Harbour to Port Hardy 2-3 time a week. Must be able to drive 5ton van with standard trans and have a valid class 5 drivers license with no restrictions. This is a camp postion from July 1st to August 31st. Suits semi-retired or mature...
  16. fishyboy99

Guide employment

We have a position open for a Saltwater fishing guide. Experience in offshore and hali fishing needed. Wages depend on experience. This is a camp position from July 7th to August 28th. Private rooms, meals, satelite tv, high-speed internet, lounge and laundry areas included. We supply boat...
  17. fishyboy99

1977 Lionel Tent Trailer

1977 Lionel tent trailer, never opened since we got it (family gift) Needs a cable to open it up. Have papers. Make a good Quad or drift boat trailer. 1 7/8" hitch. Who knows what may be inside of it[?] Asking $350 obo. Located in Qualicum Beach.
  18. fishyboy99

22' Predator Alum Boat - 2003

2003 - 22' Predator aluminum boat. Alum bimini top, 108hrs on 130hp Honda, 8hp kicker, radar/gps/sounder combo,head, washdown pump, tandem trailer. Much more stuff on it. $60k obo See www.buythatboat.com Private sale, need to pay off the car that my wife bought while I was at camp (but that...
  19. fishyboy99

Skiff

WTB a smaller herring skiff or something simmilar. Needs to handle about 3500lbs (1000 liter enviro tank). No motor or controls ok. Price depends on vessel.
  20. fishyboy99

IPHC Hali recommendations

This was released yesterday - These are the IPHC staff recommendations. They have not been accepted by DFO or other interests. http://www.iphc.washington.edu:80/halcom/newsrel/2007/nr20071205.htm
Back