Search results

1. Sitkaspruce

*SOLD*

Cheers SS
  2. Sitkaspruce

Mustang inflatable fishing vest

Mustang inflatable fishing vest in XL It is a older model of the one below...
  3. Sitkaspruce

Pioneer Fishing Jacket

Pioneer Fishing Jacket, size L. So many pockets I lost count, water resistant (not sure, might be water proof, but I am not sure). I wore this steelhead and beach fishing, great jacket. Asking $50 shipped Cheers SS
  4. Sitkaspruce

More hunting pants

Misc hunting pants New Black Ovis Desolation Pants *SOLD* Kyrptek Ragnor Pants in highlander size 36R in excellent shape. Comes with knee pads. Worn twice in the field. $150 shipped Core4Element Switchback pants in moth mimicry 38T in excellent shape. $125 shipped Older pair of Cabelas...
  5. Sitkaspruce

SOLD

Cheers SS
  6. Sitkaspruce

Cool discovery off the Charlottes

Millions of mysterious eggs discovered atop an underwater volcano near Haida Gwaii https://www.cheknews.ca/millions-of-mysterious-eggs-discovered-atop-an-underwater-volcano-near-haida-gwaii-1184797/ Cheers SS
  7. Sitkaspruce

Steelhead Stuff

The Island is a long way back in my rear view mirror and the wife wants to de-clutter (what ever that means.....) I found a bag of misc steelhead gear that I should "de-clutter" 12 Dink floats Spin and Glows Pink worms a boat load of different weights including split shot, hollow core and...
  8. Sitkaspruce

Sold

Sold Cheers SS
  9. Sitkaspruce

Travel Trailer Tires

Our 11 year old travel trailer tires are done.. . They came with our travel trailer and I didn't pay attention to them, other than I am anal about pressure and inspection...but not the manufactures date. Looked today and they have age cracks on the side wall. Trailer is a 21' GVWR is ~5700...
  10. Sitkaspruce

Taking over the parents house

Dad pasted 9 years ago, mom is 81 and still lives on her own. However, she wants to put the house in my name but it seems that she is getting the run around from a bunch of people. Government, lawyers and others are telling her about taxes, the transfer, land title, etc. The title is free and...
  11. Sitkaspruce

Blue/green lingcod article

Good read https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-343835-3-.htm#343835 Cheers SS
  12. Sitkaspruce

Cargo rack for boats

Does anyone know if you can get a cargo rack for a boat? Like this https://www.princessauto.com/en/200-lb-roof-mounted-cargo-carrier/product/PA0008681835 Don't know the dimensions yet, asking for a friend who will figure those out. Just wanted to see if there is any ideas for carrying cargo...
  13. Sitkaspruce

Port Eliza Deal

So up here in the NE, our local radio station, Moose FM, has a Moose Market that offers deals to keep the economy going. This deal caught my eye and I thought I would post it up here: Get $1,000 off your next fishing getaway to Vancouver Island. The price is $250 for this coupon. You can find...
  14. Sitkaspruce

Killer whales kill their own

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/bc-scientists-horrified-as-they-watch-1st-documented-killer-whale-infanticide/ar-BBKxwVf?ocid=spartanntp Who would have guessed!! It seems that more and more they are finding that males will kill the offspring of other females to get them to breed. Lions...
  15. Sitkaspruce

Prince Rupert 2018 trip

Hey guys, been away from the site for a while since I moved for McNeill and see that there has been some changes....... We usually hit Hardy for our trip, but this year, we are heading Rupert first week of July to see some new country and try some new spots. We are set up for our camping spot...
  16. Sitkaspruce

Puerto Vallata Fishing trips......

We will be going down for a wedding at the end of Oct and I am looking at doing a little fishing for one of the species on my Bucket List.....Rooster fish.....plus maybe some sailfish...and anything else that we can fish for...LOL There maybe 4-6 of us, so we have not decided whether to head...
  17. Sitkaspruce

13" Mac Book Pro w/retina display

13" Mac Book Pro w/retina display **SOLD** SOLD Cheers SS
  18. Sitkaspruce

Portable Fish Finder

I am in the market for a portable fish finder/sonar for my 12'. I have been looking at Lowrance and Hummingbird portables, just not sure of screen size. Any experiences with any models?? Cheers SS
  19. Sitkaspruce

Advantage/disadvantage of a long shaft on a 15"

I have a 12' tinny with a 15" transom and will be putting either an 8 or 9.9 on her. I also want the engine for a larger boat down the road as a kicker so do not really want a short shaft. Is there any advantage/disadvantages to running a 20" long shaft on a 15" transom?? Cheers SS
Back