Search results

1. nitnat_junkie

Elec-Tra-Mate electric fishing reel for sale or trades

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Elec-Tra-Mate-electric-fishing-reel_13807128
  2. nitnat_junkie

sonar for aluminum boat

Hey , looking at getting a new sonar/fishfinder for my 12 aluminum, I had a hummingbird with the transducer hardmounted to the back, was just wondering if the suction cup ones stick well to the aluminum or what kinda setup you guys use and what works well for you, cheers !
  3. nitnat_junkie

fuller lake

has anyone fished fuller lately, want to take the kids out monday , just wondering if there any bass still kicking around, just want to put the little guys into some fish, thanks
  4. nitnat_junkie

Kissinger lake

Anyone been up there in the past while ?
  5. nitnat_junkie

waders

Looking for some medium sized waders for my lady , used thanks
  6. nitnat_junkie

safe boaters license

anyone know the website or where I can write this, found a few websites just dont know it they are legit, need it for this summer, thanks
  7. nitnat_junkie

Looking 4 Camper

Looking for a smaller camper, if it needs work no worries, thanks
  8. nitnat_junkie

Fake or Real ? White shark surfing

anyone? looks real to me ;)
  9. nitnat_junkie

Curing/preparing Salmon roe

anyone help me out here, want to cure some of the roe from the summer, just took it out of the freezer, what to use? what works best?, and whats the quickest way, any help would be great , thanks
  10. nitnat_junkie

Grey Bridge Cowichan River

just wondering what was happening down from the grey bridge that goes through the native reserve, looks like they have a net going across? or are they just counting, just curious cause that part of the river is closed for EVERYONE ! anyone know?
  11. nitnat_junkie

Cowichan River

open for coho, checked it out today , seen a couple nice looking ones, the river is ripping pretty good though, heading there tommorow morn http://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/xnet/content/fns/index.cfm?pg=view_notice&lang=en&DOC_ID=106122&ID=recreational
  12. nitnat_junkie

Pixie Lake : Lake Cowichan

anyone ever fished this lake? Heard its packed with trout, Ive been told its somewhere up big shaw creek, any dirt[?]
Back