Search results

1. island idiots

Installing Seastar bulkhead hose.

I am rigging up my outboard on a pod for the first time and have Seastar helm and outboard motor cylinder mounted. Is the Seastar Bulkhead hose the way to go if I am going thru the transom? Some rigging uses fixed bulkhead fittings with separate hoses from the transom to the outboard. Just...
  2. island idiots

Das Boat

This 21' K & C project has been ongoing for more than a decade. Started in Langford for use in Sooke etc. and is now in the WK and will be launched at Arrow lake next year. Always on ongoing project, I doubt it will ever be completely done, but it keeps me going, and I look forward to trolling...
  3. island idiots

Long distance towing and window protection

Toward the end of April I will be towing my project boat, a 21 foot K&C to the West Kootenays. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on protecting the 2 level windshield from rocks and stone chips enroute? There are some products out there, but I was hoping to create my own system but thought...
  4. island idiots

Quiksilver Rideguide Helm, Wheel and Cable $100.00

From 18 foot runabout with outboard. Victoria.
  5. island idiots

8 foot camper

8 Foot full size camper for sale. 4 hydraulic jacks, everything works, fridge, stove, furnace. No leaks. 750, or best offer. Victoria. "We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards, that those who follow us and assess our record may see that our mark on the land...
  6. island idiots

Alexandra Morton Comes to Victoria

Alexandra Morton is bringing her "Get Out Migration" to Victoria: May 8 Saturday - Walking Sidney to Victoria meeting at Centennial Square at 3pm then onto the Legislature at 4 pm!!! This is the grand finale and the most important part of this effort. MP Fin Donnelly and our west coast...
  7. island idiots

Save our rivers!

On March 11th, the BC Minister of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources, the Honourable Richard Neufeld, addressed a conference in Vancouver promoting private power projects in BC. I ask that you take a minute from your day to phone, fax, email or write to the Honourable Richard Neufeld...
  8. island idiots

Bill-C32

[u]</u>FYI- BC Wildlife Federation Unit 101 – 3060 Norland Ave., Burnaby, BC V5B 3A6 Phone 604 291 9990 Toll Free 1 888 881 BCWF (2293) Fax 604 291 9933 www.bcwf.bc.ca January 14, 2008 High Priority - BC Wildlife Campaign – Bill C-32 Unacceptable All BCWF Members and Supporters urged to...
Back