Search results

1. Coyote Spooner

Seafoam is on sale

I don’t have a lot experience with Seafoam, but I think this is a good deal. I’ve recently used Yamaha ring free and it helped a carbon buildup problem in my kicker. So I bought 3 bottles.
  2. Coyote Spooner

This keeps happening….Admin

This keeps happening to me, when using my iPhone. Sometimes it will keep flashing this screen and I have to close the page and reload the site. I’m thinking it has something to do with the pop ups.
  3. Coyote Spooner

Planned Closure for Hwy 19 at Zeballos Junction

Just wanted to let everyone know this is coming up. The detour is on a logging road.
  4. Coyote Spooner

WTB Merc Vessel View Mobile

Anyone have a Vessel View Mobile kit they’d like to sell. Thanks
  5. Coyote Spooner

Looking for advice on diesel heaters

I’m look for peoples experience with these heaters. I like the idea of the red one, as it has 4 42 mm vents. But it comes with a rotary dial control. The orange one has a digital control, but only has one big vent. I know this can be T’d or Y’d to get 2 vents. Does the digital control, act...
  6. Coyote Spooner

My next outboard!!!

Reliable Chevy LS power!!!! Must weigh a ton?
  7. Coyote Spooner

Old picture near Sandheads

I’m a member of this FB page. So credit goes to them. I enjoy these old pics of BC. This one definitely hits home, as I’ve spent many days fishing here. I guess it’s always been bumper boats out there? Someone commented that the packer boats (the steamship in the pic). Would tow the boats...
  8. Coyote Spooner

Chip/salt Ice

I know someone asked this recently. But my search is not coming up with the thread. Is there any chip/salt ice available in Campbell River?
  9. Coyote Spooner

What do you think?

https://www.seakeeper.com/
  10. Coyote Spooner

Licenced Marine Mechanic wanted in Lower Mainland

I’m looking for a mobile, preferably, or shop based licensed marine mechanic. Shops are busy and charge an arm and a leg. So I’m hoping to find someone who is honest and doesn’t charge dealer rates.I have a Mercruiser sterndrive. Thanks in advance
  11. Coyote Spooner

Scotty 1116 Pro Packs for sale

I have 2 Scotty 1116’s for sale. Spooled with 250 power pro braid. $500 each
  12. Coyote Spooner

West Marine Inflatable

Selling a 2016-2017 West Marine 9’ Inflatable, inflatable floor with wood inserts. Made by Zodiac. Has Weaver Davit pads installed, with brackets for swim grid. Asking $1200. This package sells for $2300 new.
  13. Coyote Spooner

Scotty 1101

I have 2 Scotty 1101’s for sale. Spooled with Scotty braid. Newer Marino plugs. Asking $825
  14. Coyote Spooner

Heavy trailer endorsement

I just recently imported our new boat, from Washington. Got it towed up. I’m still working on the details. Getting it registered and insurance, etc.. I knew in advance that I would need an endorsement on my class 5 license to tow this. I know I would need a permit to tow, as it’s “”9’9”...
  15. Coyote Spooner

Is Ironnogin still guiding out of Ukee?

Looking for a guide out of Ukee in early June. I tried to PM , but don't think it went through. Figured I'd throw it on here. Thanks in advance.
  16. Coyote Spooner

Bamfield and Offshore Reports?

Has anybody been over to Barkley Sound? How is the inshore and offshore fishing? Is it worth going offshore right now? Is 23 mile still producing? I'm hoping for some Hali's and Salmon. any reports or info would be great. [?][?][8D]
Back