Search results

1. seagal

fuel in Esperanza

Just wondering if any of you know what days/ hours the Esperanza fuel dock is open for business? Or an alternative? Thanks Jim.
  2. seagal

pancake cannon balls with S.S. fin

Looking to purchase 15lb. pancake cannon balls with stainless fin. Looking for 6. If anyone knows where I could locate these that would be great.Thanks, Jim.
  3. seagal

Hydraulic Steering

Wondering if anyone is running Uflex Hytech 1 steering kit on their kicker. Looking for smooth reliable steering.
  4. seagal

Panther Wireless Conversion Kit

I have the Panther wireless conversion kit for sale. Like new. $150.00 o.b.o.
  5. seagal

Panther T-5 SW Kicker Motor Remote

I have a Panther Saltwater Series steering system for sale. Like new. $399.00 o.b.o.
  6. seagal

Crab/Prawn puller

I have a custom crab/prawn puller for sale. Mounts to Scotty base and uses a standard Scotty plug. $200.oo o.b.o
  7. seagal

Scotty 1101 Electric Downrigger

I have one Scotty Electric Downrigger for sale. Serviced recently and comes loaded with braid. $250.00
  8. seagal

Panther T-5 electro steer

I have a panther T-5 electro steer package for sale, like new.Paid over $900.00 new. Used twice. Comes with the additional wireless remote kit as well. . $650.oo o.b.o
  9. seagal

Hardy Silex 4"

Selling my Hardy Silex. Very good condition with a couple of minor scratches. $ 225.00
  10. seagal

Prawn Traps for sale

I have 6 used prawn traps for sale. Traps are stainless 30-32 inch in diameter. 35 dollars a trap or 175 dollars for the 6. I have four bait cups I'll through in as well. Traps are in good condition and have fished well for me the last few years.
  11. seagal

Level Wind rod and reel for sale

Penn 320 level wind reel loaded with 80 lb. power pro on a Shimano Talora 8 ft. rod. Used a couple of times. Mint condition. $80 o.b.o
  12. seagal

15 lb. pancake cannon balls with fin

Anyone out there have any 15 lb. pancake cannon balls with fin for sale or know where I could purchase some? Thanks Jim.
  13. seagal

rod and reels for sale

I'm selling ; like new 5" Peetz reel and 10.5 rod - $75 refurbished 5" Peetz reel - $35 Diawa M-1 mootching reel - $20 This equipment is in great shape and a real bargain for someone looking for some salmon fishing gear.
  14. seagal

Cannon balls for sale

I'm looking for 15lb. cannon balls {with fin} for sale in the Comox Valley. Thanks.
  15. seagal

Sting Ray hydro foil

Just wondering if any of you guys have or have had any experience using a hydro foil on your lower leg and what you found to be the pros and cons. I run a 16ft. double eagle with a 90 e-tec. Over all the boats performance has been excellent. However in heavier water or when running, if I turn...
  16. seagal

Live and learn!?

I put Scotty braided line on my down riggers,thinking that was the right thing to do. The blow back is harsh! I'm not happy at all with this product.Sounds like Power Pro is the answer as I have read many different forums related to this. I'd like to hear how the power pro is working for you and...
  17. seagal

Problem solving 101?

I'm having a problem with my dummy flasher set up and my typing:D Well, I'm just going to have to live with the typing.;) The flasher problem I'm hoping to get some help with! I've been experimenting with dummy flasher set ups. I've used Wolf's information from a prior post but my flashers are...
  18. seagal

Scotchman's/Prawn floats

Looking for new or used floats for my prawn traps.Any leads on some great deals new or used would be great.
  19. seagal

crab traps

I'm looking for some used crab traps,the steel coated box style. Any leads on new or used would be appriciated.[8D]
  20. seagal

how's the spring fishing ?

I am planning a fishing trip in the Sonora Island area for the August 18,19 weekend and was wondering where some productive spots are to try.I will be trying my luck for springs hopefully. Should I be using bait or lures. Any tips would be great!
Back