Search results

1. seagal

Commercial crab traps

Hi Spring Fever. P.m sent.
  2. seagal

Call to Action – Help Save BC’s Public Fishery

Sent 2 letters. Keep the pressure up guys.
  3. seagal

Multi Purpose Anchor Line

Hi Curtis. I used the same se P.M. sent. Cheers Jim.
  4. seagal

fuel in Esperanza

Thanks Bruce. Great to know.
  5. seagal

fuel in Esperanza

Just wondering if any of you know what days/ hours the Esperanza fuel dock is open for business? Or an alternative? Thanks Jim.
  6. seagal

pancake cannon balls with S.S. fin

2X. been using them for literally a decade and been very happy with their performance. Once they have been" tuned " they perform great when fishing deep in the gulf.
  7. seagal

Thanks, Spring fever. Good meeting you.
  8. seagal

BigBird007 sell them to Ian. I'm on the island and don't have a way of picking them up anytime soon. Just what I'm looking for though. Thanks anyway. Jim.
  9. seagal

Looking to purchase 15lb. pancake cannon balls with stainless fin. Looking for 6. If anyone knows where I could locate these that would be great.Thanks, Jim.
  10. seagal

2017 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

caught in the reel knobs. You can guess what happens. Broke off. Third fish long line released. Tough day getting fish in the boat. Not to mention losing one of your favorite pieces of gear. Fishing plugs at 200 ft.
  11. seagal

2017 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Feel your pain Big Green Machine. Had a friend on board that only fishes once or twice a year and it wasn't his day or mine. First fish to the back of the boat lost in the prop wash while rolling and head shaking. Lines back in the water. Five minutes later port side rod goes off. Fish pulls...
  12. seagal

Plugs

2x what Tubber said. Of the 30 odd plugs I own about half dozen are my go to plugs. I believe these ones are the best swimmers.
  13. seagal

IS IT JUST Me

Hi Corey_lax my profile picture is my 16 ft. double eagle which I use to fish ECVI.;)
  14. seagal

IS IT JUST Me

23 ft Gasply.
  15. seagal

IS IT JUST Me

Just pulled the pin on first planned trip to WCVI due to poor weather forecast. 2M seas at 8 sec. Wind S.E. 15 doesn't spell fun. Keep telling myself patients. Safety first. Hopefully things settle down soon. .
  16. seagal

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

2x what Bigbruce and Springfever said. Done this trip a number of times and the only times I haven't enjoyed the run is when we ran the inlet in the afternoon. Just make sure you are through before late morning as the inlet gets rough, especially on a sunny day. Have a great trip!
  17. seagal

Spare Hubs...Free

P.m. sent
  18. seagal

Another coyote spoons

P.m. sent. Thanks Jim.
Back