Search results

1. J

To pod or not to pod

I have watched several project boats being done on this forum. They have got me thinking if I ever found an older boat that was worth re-powering it might be worth re-powering and possibly with a pod and an outboard or two. I looked into it an asked a local marine refit yard. I was looking at a...
  2. J

26 Tolly Craft

I am looking at buying a 26ft 1973 Tolly Craft for cruising(family of 4) around the gulf islands and fishing the gulf island and 1 trip a year to the west coast. The boat is in excellent condition with the engine and transmission rebuilt 5 years ago with 400hours on them since the rebuild. It...
  3. J

Fully Restored 1968 Bertram Moppie/Diesel

Fully Restored 1968 Bertram Moppie/Diesel - LOA: 20ft - Beam: 8ft - Maximum Draft 3ft - Dry Weight 3200lbs - 1968 20ft Bertram Moppie Fully Restored (Full Restoration done by Mack Boring Shipyards in 2008) - 220hp 6-cyl. in line turbo Yanmar Diesel 6BY220Z & Yanmar Sterndrive with dual counter...
  4. J

Lac Le Jeune Resort/ kamloops area

I am planning on taking my wife and two kids up to see the Adams River Sockeye run and thought I would make a weekend of it. Douglas Lake Ranch is booked solid. So I checked Lac Le Jeune Resort and it sounded no to bad I could rent a cabin on the lake and take the kids out fishing for a few ours...
  5. J

Sturgeon

Any of you guys fish Sturgeon on here. There is some good action to be had between Mission and Steveston. Especially on those days when you cant get out on the ocean because of weather.
  6. J

Fully Restored 1968 Bertram Moppie/Diesel

Price Reduced-Fully Restored 1968 Bertram Moppie/Diesel -1968 20ft Bertram Moppie Fully Restored (Full Restoration done by Mack Boring Shipyards in 2008) -220hp 6-cyl. turbo Yanmar Diesel 6BY220Z & Yanmar Sterndrive with dual counter rotating props. -Only 164 hours on Yanmar - Yanmar digital...
  7. J

Yamaha 8hp problems

I have a 3 year old Yamaha 8hp 4 stroke high thrust long shaft pull start. this motor ran fine the first two seasons. in the last year it has spent more time in the shop than on the boat. The motor will start with the choke and fast idle but when i idle it down or put it in gear it will...
  8. J

2007 185 Double Eagle

2007 18ft Double Eagle 185 (Built buy the original Double Eagle family). -2007 EZ Loader Trailer. -2007 Yamaha 150hp 4 stroke(only 107hrs). -Over sized fuel tank. -Cuddy Cabin. -Dual batteries with battery switch -Garmin GPS/depth sounder. -ICON Dual Station VHF. -Swim Plat form. -2...
  9. J

Radar Arch

I have a 2008 185 Double Eagle. I would like to get a Radar Arch made for it. I see King Cod has one for his Tyee. King Cod if you read this do you have any more pics and info on were you got it? Does anybody else have any info/suggestions on were to buy a Radar Arch or get one made? Thank...
  10. J

Upper Pitt

I am heading up to fish the Upper Pitt for 3 days in the second week of April. I have never fished this river. I understand that the bull trout fishing can be very good and we are looking forward to catching that species but our main target will be Steelhead. Does anybody have any suggestions on...
  11. J

185 Double Eagle Seat & Canvas

The following items for Sale. Both are in very good condition. The seat was built by Double eagle & the Canvas by Adolf next door to Double Eagles old location in Richmond. From a 2008 185 Double Eagle -Sleaper Seat on fiberglass storage box with side access built buy double eagle. Built to...
  12. J

185 2007 Double Eagle Sleeper Seat

I also have a Sleeper seat with storage under neath with side access storage door. built for the port side. I am looking to sell it. It is as good as new. I am replacing it with a captians chair. looking for a fair offer. thanks Jimmy
  13. J

185 Double Eagle Camper style canvas top

I have a two year old camper top for 185 double eagle with all the aluminum bars. Like new shape, Navy Blue. I am putting a custom top on the boat. It was made by Adolph the canvas maker next to double eagles old location in richmond. I am looking for fair offers. top is located in Tsawwassen...
  14. J

Project Boat

Hi guys I am looking for an older Bertram 20ft Moppie or 25ft Moppie. They can be hard to find if anybody knows of one siting around that can use some work please keep me in mind. Thank you
  15. J

Stolen inflatable

Grey with red stripes Achillies(spelling ?) inflatable,2003 30hp, short shaft, electric start Honda 4 Stroke tiller. Boat was brand new this season with folding wooden floor boards. Stolen from Shelter Island Marina Oct 10th or 11th. Any help is appreciated and a reward of $500 if found.
  16. J

1976 GMC Jimmy 41,000 miles

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/886793809/aaqz3
  17. J

1994 Dodge Diesel 2500 4x4

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/886786059/b4jie
  18. J

Dodge Ram Diesel For Sale

1994 Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel (12 Valve) Regular Cab Long Box New Front End (3 months ago) New Load rated Cooper All Terrian tires (2months ago) New Starter (1 month ago) Matching white canopy trailer hitch leather seats power windows and locks Truck has hardly been used. Only...
Back