Search results

1. Charlie

Saying Goodbye...

Sorry for your loss nog!
  2. Charlie

Downrigger cable

You have different grades, usually 302 and 316 . Get the 7-strand, 316-grade stainless steel it lasts a lot longer!
  3. Charlie

Merry Christmas Y'all

Very Merry Christmas!!
  4. Charlie

Saying Goodbye...

Matt, I am very sorry for your and families loss!
  5. Charlie

Old gas

Gas stored in a sealed tank that is fairly temperature stable will last for a very long time. There is really no need to add anything, including an octane booster! How moist your environment and the difference between night and day temperatures of the tank will determine how fast the fuel...
  6. Charlie

Old gas

gasoline really doesn't have a shelf life! If stored right it will last for many years... and/or can go bad very quickly! Take a fuel sample!!!! If sample looks good (clear and no water) -add some octane and use it. Let the sample set for a few hours and look for any contaminations. With...
  7. Charlie

West coast accomadation options

It is about 30 miles to Ferrer Point!
  8. Charlie

Fishing in Ohau

I lived on Oahu for 4 years and did have a fishing boat. The Oahu boats that catch fish, do run quite a bit offshore, it can be a long ride and often in very poor sea conditions that time of year. My feedback on taking a fishing charter out of Waikiki is - don't... save that in favor of...
  9. Charlie

Fishing in Ohau

Advanced bookings are available 2 months in advance, or for Next Day Tickets. I suggest making reservations and as soon as possible. The USS Arizona Memorial program is FREE. However, you can make reservations through recreation.gov, you will pay a $1.50 NONREFUNDABLE convenience fee. If you...
  10. Charlie

Wanted : Honda Generator

Honda 3000 is 58 dB(A) @ rated load, 49 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
  11. Charlie

The Honda EU2000I generator is small, easy to use, quiet, and convenient. The generator is an excellent choice for home, apartment, RV, or BOAT. It is a little less than 2 feet long and 1 foot wide, weighs 46 pounds, and features a convenient handle for carrying. It provides almost 10 hours of...
  12. Charlie

I actually do have a Honda eu2000i gen I'd sell. Only problem... it's in Seattle!
  13. Charlie

A Plethora of Pyrosomes

Good to hear Matt, best and speedy recovery my friend!
  14. Charlie

Merry Christmas !!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
  15. Charlie

Island deer rifle

What would I recommend to a new hunter? All else equal, I’d recommend 308 over 30-06 to a new hunter. It is a little bit lighter, the recoil just a little bit less, the action just a little bit faster to use and very accurate. The 308 also happens to be my all time favorite!
  16. Charlie

Vaccu packer recomendations

Yes, and then sum!
  17. Charlie

Wiring question

If the boat has a ground system. Red (R) goes to positive on the battery. Black (B) goes to negative on the battery. White (W) goes to the boats ground.
  18. Charlie

Victoria Reports 2015

Check your water temps? Probably a lot warmer than normal and my PS Chinooks (LOL) are moving toward the Swiftsure area a little earlier than normal?
  19. Charlie

Victoria Reports 2015

And, more for you, as I still can't fish! :(:(
Back