Search results

1. C

Helly Hanson Floater,Cruiser suit medium as new

Helly Hanson medium size Flotation suit as new wife only used it once.Located in ladysmith. $175
  2. C

malibu tyee 182 hardtop weight?

Looking at this boat and was wondering what the real weight is?It's a malibu 182 tyee hardtop with 115 honda.I want to make sure the trailer is sufficient for the boat.I know there are a few malibu owners on here,thanks.
  3. C

lowrance br-24 1st gen value?

I've got a first gen br-24 broadband radar 2g i'm thinking of selling,It's only been used a few times and worked great.I sold my boat and it's been sitting around for a couple years.Wondering what a fair price would be?
  4. C

Ucluelet camping with moorage?

I would like to give Ukee a try this year,are there any campgrounds that have moorage,or are we better off just staying on the boat(it's a 21' wellcraft)?
  5. C

Warranty on US yamaha?

As I stated on my other thread I bought a new old stock wellcraft 210 coastal with a f150 yammi from california.It comes with 5 year yamaha warranty which i know is only good in the US.Yes I know i should buy local but this was to good of a deal. Has anyone who has bought a new US yamaha ever...
  6. C

kicker hp for 21' wellcraft?

I just bought a new leftover 09 wellcraft 210 coastal from a dealer in san fran.I'm picking it up next week and want some advice on a kicker.I'm thinkin 8hp or 9.9hp,now should i go with the regular or high thrust?Also whats a good sounder gps combo with radar capabilities around the $1000...
  7. C

115 evinrude ficht are they that bad?

Does anybody have any first hand experience with evinrude ficht motors.I'm lookin at a 19' striper with a 2000 115 evinrude ficht with about 350 hours.The owner says he has never had anything serious go wrong just a few minor issues. Is this boat even worth condidering with this motor on...
  8. C

campion 542 cuddy size?

I'm looking at buying a 542 campion and was wondering if anyone with a 2005 or newer 542 could tell me how big the cuddy is?We don't want to stay overnite in it all the time,just want to be able to sleep in it if we have to i'm 5'10 and my wifes 5'6.I've looked at the boat but would like to hear...
  9. C

painting cannonballs

Is there a paint made that will stick to led?I'd like to paint my cannon balls to stop the charge they create.I know you can get rubber coated ones but figured i'd save a few bucks and paint the ones i've got.
Back