Search results

1. C

Looking for a new vehicle??

Living on the coast I never used the grid heater on my 16 Cummins because of this issue.The Cummins forum has lots of good info on this.
  2. C

23' & 26' Hourston Project Commenced...

I linked this thread in Sttr's thread,since you had been toying with the idea of adding the command bridge and had a poll going.Looks way better without I think.
  3. C

Commander 26 Re Build

Https://sportfishingbc.com/threads/23-26-hourston-project-commenced.76711/
  4. C

Chehalis River (Fraser Valley): Help me understand some things

Sorry can't help,but you Might get more info posting at fish with Rod.
  5. C

Big Chief power cable

For future reference,Value village in Coquitlam has tons of them.So I imagine Nanaimo does also.
  6. C

Best smoker's

Masterbuilt digital works great and still being able to still use chips.
  7. C

Coho or Chinook??

Hybrid Chinho,ha ha.Have caught a few like that in Port Renfrew.Supposed to be a thing,but who knows.
  8. C

Cope build

Also Interested in the rough estimate,if you're ok with sharing?
  9. C

Helly Hanson Floater,Cruiser suit medium as new

Helly Hanson medium size Flotation suit as new wife only used it once.Located in ladysmith. $175
  10. C

Fishing and Boating Business

And don't lick your fingers!
  11. C

Outboard Power for 21’ walkaround

Buddy has 175hp zuke on a late 90's 2002 trophy, It's enough but a 200hp would be that little extra.
  12. C

TV HELP

I have 3 Hisense bargain tvs from Costco best bang for your buck.All have been great ,no troubles at all,and the 5 year warranty cost at Costco can't be beat.Wouldn't buy a tv anywhere else.
  13. C

Just ordered a Stabicraft 2050 Super Cab with 150HP Yamaha Outboard.

Payload was just under 1000#,with tongue weight gear gas and 2 Adults it was overweight.
  14. C

Just ordered a Stabicraft 2050 Super Cab with 150HP Yamaha Outboard.

I used to have a 2013 20' Thunderjet luxor with a 140 zuke and tandem axle ez loader trailer,it weighed right around the same weight (3500#)as the Stabi you are buying.I towed it for the first year with a 2012 tacoma double cab trd sport 4x4 with the v6 and tow rating of 6500lbs. The Tacoma was...
  15. C

Dining in Parksville - intel

Do you know the name of the pub? Thanks
  16. C

yammy 4 stroke kicker possible scammy?

Says perfect for parts, whatever that means.
  17. C

Fry pans....

I've been looking for a new wok,next time I'm on the mainland gonna have to make a stop in chinatown.Have not been able to find a decent carbon steel one in Nanaimo. Is there a specific store and brand wok to look for or are they just generic?
  18. C

Masterbuilt smoker. 1 day sale

Ordered one.Thanks for the heads up.
Back