Search results

1. getbent

Trailer Tire

I have a spare brand new 5 bolt trailer tire/rim for sale. ST215/75R14. $150, located in Parksville…
  2. getbent

Prawn & Crab Traps and down rigger balls for sale.

I have 2 mesh prawn traps for sale with 450’ line, weights, scotchman and bait cups. 1 large and 1 smaller trap. $100 3 Crab traps, 2 with line, bait cups and floats. Some lead line as well. $50 3-15lb balls with Scotty holders $60. In parksville
  3. getbent

Tuna Clones for sale

I have some non zuker clones for sale. same as zuckers, weighted. I’ll throw in some hooks and heavy duty swivels. Brand new, never fished 6 dark green 4 Mexican flags 3 zucchini 4 light and dark green 4 green/yellow sparkle sell altogether for $75. Located in Parksville
  4. getbent

WTB Pink Islander

Hey all, My wife who has slowly gotten more and more into fishing each year would like a pink islander...I know I know...thought I would see if anyone has one they no longer want or run. Will score me some points.... Thanks, Guy
  5. getbent

Deep Bay Moorage Rates

Took a new position on the island in Parksville, and am looking at options for Moorage in the area, pending where exactly we land...anyone know rates for Deep Bay just North of Bowser? Thanks...
  6. getbent

World Junior Tickets

I have some WJHC tickets left. No Team Canada games Great stocking stuffer or just damn good hockey I can transfer via email. Row 12 Section 111 behind the visitor net just off to the side, great seats. Face Value $87/ticket Russia vs. Denmark 27th@1pm $50/ticket Check vs. Russia 28th@5pm...
  7. getbent

2601 Striper for sale

Well the time has come for Getbent to go to a new home. Due to some family illness and other changes it is time to let her go. They say the first and last days of your boat are the best, (never forget the day I met her) well I am here to tell you this just aint true...very difficult decision but...
  8. getbent

Boat Detailing

Looking for a reliable boat detailing company or operation in the Fraser Valley. Any leads appreciated. Thanks, Guy
  9. getbent

Okuma Raw II

Yes, another reel question. Not much info out there but anybody have any feedback on the Okuma II reels? I received one for a gift and not sure whether to keep or exchange. The gifter is cool either way so I am not a complete dirtbag..
  10. getbent

2017 Bamfield Tuna Shootout

Registration is now open for the 2017 Bamfield Tuna Shootout. Details in the Derby forum. Hope to see some new members there this year! Capped at 50 boats... Cheers, Guy
  11. getbent

2017 Bamfield Tuna Shootout

Registrations for The 2017 Bamfield Tuna Shootout is now open! The Shootout takes place from September 8th to 16th... if you have ever thought about chasing albacore in the BTS, this is the year! New format and rules are offering many chances to win as well as meet a great group of hardcore...
  12. getbent

Meat Slicer

So I've been doing my own bacon for a couple of years now and sausage, both smoked and fresh types. I am just about ready to set up my curing chamber for salumi and other cured meat. I had a slicer that I took back as I didnt feel it cut the bacon very well. Sooo, going forward with various...
  13. getbent

Huatulco Charter

Heading to Huatulco Nov 11-28, wondering if anyone has any history or experiences with some decent captains or outfits. Panga is my preferred option. Staying in the town of Crucecita, beachfront condo not in the AI bay of tangolunda, so prefer something close or in one of the bay's to the west...
  14. getbent

Wanted: 15/20lb cannonballs

hey guys, Looking for some 15 or 20lb finned balls here in the lower mainland. Let me know Please. Guy
  15. getbent

Cup looks good with Sid

Great playoff's for Sid and the Pens. Some stellar play with no doubt that San Jose didn't have the depth to get past them. Man they are fast...
  16. getbent

Son's second Deer

Just got back from another successful Jr. season hunt. Another great shot by Nick with the 1923, 30-30 with buckhorn sights. Double lunged it at close range and it piled up after going 50 yards. Shot this buck almost to the day from his first of last year. Man they grow up fast, in 1 year...
  17. getbent

Zihuatanejo Captains or Charters

Hey guys, Got a condo in Zihuatanejo for 2 weeks in November and was wondering if anyone has fished the area and can recommend a decent captain, only want to fish from a panga, no SF's as I enjoy it more. Want to go out for a couple of trips at least, have a couple of leads and will check BD...
  18. getbent

Yamaha Ring Free

Hey guy's, Any of you that are running the big yammies using the Yamaha Ring Free fuel additive? 10ml/10l is the ratio, basically I need 5l per fill, first time I used it I could only buy the small bottle for like 20l of fuel if I remember correctly. I believe they can get in the 355ml and...
  19. getbent

Abbotsford Cabelas

Kinda cool, Cabelas is coming, actually an entire man mall...
  20. getbent

Outboard Positioning

Just curious what position everyone keeps their outboards in while trailering. If I am not mistaken the Yamaha manual says to transport in the down position or if you have to in the tilt position, to use a lock device to prevent the motor from falling. What's the consensus? Thanks
Back