Search results

1. Gypseas

Bostrom air seat

Bostrom air seat complete, air bag has a slow leak $200 [/ATTACH]
  2. Gypseas

Yamaha Commander Link Plus Gateway 6Y9-8A2D0-20-00 NMEA 2000

<tbody> I bought this for my Yamaha engine. It is used for the command link plus system to provide engine data to your favourite NMEA 2000 backbone/fishfinder. This is brand new. Yamaha’s Gateways allow certain engine and boat data to be displayed on NMEA-2000® compatible displays that...
  3. Gypseas

Ford 460 Redline

Marine engine, fresh water cooling, risers/manifolds in good condition Coupled with a Hamilton Jet 212 also for sale Offers... cheers
  4. Gypseas

Aluminum Fabricator/Welder

Looking to remove the jetdrive and motor off my aluminum boat and have a pod/hull extension welded on to it. Live in Sooke but will travel Southern VI Any good experiences please share, bad ones pm me ;) Cheers
  5. Gypseas

VHF down

My Uniden Solara packed it in on the weekend, I can transmit but not receive, no weather stations either, worked briefly when smacked lightly but poorly and not since. Any repair centers in Victoria area? Thanks
  6. Gypseas

140 zukes for sale

posted by LastChance, did they sell? Don't seem to be able to find the thread.... Thanks
  7. Gypseas

Hooks

Was just checking on some of my spoons and such ss hooks and found them not so ss. When given a side to side tug with the pliers they broke right away. Different types and manufacturers. Nothing worse than to loose fish due to technical difficulties.
  8. Gypseas

Window gasket/moulding

I got two new windows for the back of the cabin and having a beachofatime installing the glass in the moulding/gasket. Anybody with some experience willing to share a tip or two or three? :D Cheers here's the moulding profile
  9. Gypseas

2008 weldcraft Maverick 240 DV

Seems like a good buy if you're in the market for around 35k-ish. was listed for a buy now 49k but no takers. That would make a helluva rig for someone. Not mine obviously :cool: cheers...
  10. Gypseas

Mercruiser power steering

Got me my first I/O this summer and been having some "fun" with making her more fish-able. Having some experience with hydraulic steering on my last two boats, I thought it wouldn't be too big a deal switching to hydraulic only from cable/power steering that the boat came with. Main reasoning...
  11. Gypseas

Navionics SD/13XG

Looking for a Navionics SD/13XG Please PM me if you got an extra one kicking around and want to part with it. Thanks, :cool:
  12. Gypseas

9.8 Tohatsu/nissan

Looking at getting a new kicker for the new rig. Stumbled over a 9.8 tohatsu and was wondering since it's not a common motor around here if anyone has or had one and would share their thoughts on the good/bad/ugly Thanks
  13. Gypseas

New toy

Well, new to me 24ft tin can, my first I/O Mercruiser 496 Mag with BravoII drive. Any of you sterndrive enthusiasts that are running this power? The good the bad and the ugly. Any comments appreciated. cheers Couple of pics
  14. Gypseas

Trap retriever

Puller up for sale. What you see is what you get for say $250obo cheers
  15. Gypseas

SS prop 14.5 x 17

Off 150hp Merc Optimax/Alumaweld Intruder approx 2500lbs used one season. Asking $350 Cheers
  16. Gypseas

Merc 9.9

Got this Merc 9.9 manual start, manual tilt, no charging system, came with my new ride and switched it for a T8 since. Anyway the leg measured from the transom bracket to the cavitation plate is 18 inches. Would that make it a long leg or a short leg? What would you guys call it? Been...
  17. Gypseas

2005 9.9hp Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Like new, used a couple of times With tank and hose $1950obo In Sooke Cheers JUST FISHEN'
  18. Gypseas

SOOKE REPORTS spring/summer 2010

Spring is OFISHALLY here. Sheringham to Race Rocks this is the place for reporting your catch. Get yourself a digital camera and share your pics with your fellow fishermen. Lets use every "bite" the bandwidth will allow:D Wish you all a great season!! Cheers JUST FISHEN'
  19. Gypseas

Alumaweld Intruder Hardtop

2003 Alumaweld Intruder Hardtop 150 HP Optimax with Warranty to June 2010, lots of storage, seastar hydraulic steering, rod holders, 6000lbs tandem trailer with runaway brakes, break away tongue. Under 300hrs on the motor. Asking 30k obo JUST FISHEN'
  20. Gypseas

used vic

What will they think of next? :D http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/10847066 JUST FISHEN'
Back