Search results

1. Gypseas

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Wondering about the price on this one, what do you think? ...Asking for a friend... https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Grady-White-20-Overnighter-with-2016-Suzuki-DF-175-_34834313
  2. Gypseas

2018 Ucluelet Reports

Anyone went to the Big Bank on Sunday or Monday? We tried but the swells seemed huge for this Sooke local (haha) and so turned back about half way there (8mile south of Ukee) Cheers
  3. Gypseas

150 Optimax

I think this was it :)
  4. Gypseas

Wanted to buy - boat compression seat

Got one, plan on spending another 60 bux for a new airbag cheers http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?threads/bostrom-air-seat.66336/
  5. Gypseas

Bostrom air seat

Bostrom air seat complete, air bag has a slow leak $200 [/ATTACH]
  6. Gypseas

Spot prawn prices wow

How much do you suppose folks who own a boat and go catch their own bugs pay per 100g
  7. Gypseas

Running at night

Get one of these http://www.flir.com/marine/display/?id=59356
  8. Gypseas

'Must Have' Options for Boat Build?

Gas filler astern of the cabin just for that time you want to fill 'er up on the water 70 miles out.
  9. Gypseas

Installing second helm

something like this most likely
  10. Gypseas

Lake boat project

Might be too big for this project but I got a bb ford 460 with a hamilton 212 jet Just putting it out there :) Cheers
  11. Gypseas

get your LEH in!

x2
  12. Gypseas

Shortening anchor line for hali fishing shallow water

at 9:00 hope it's not Constance LOL
  13. Gypseas

Zincs and groundwire

You should be just fine, my ride is moored 24/7, 106 hours that's like 4-5 days sounds like you've got years of usage out of those zincs. Cheers
  14. Gypseas

A Very Unlikely Tyee

Get yourself a short rod w a casting reel and spool it with 30 or 40 lb mono and have a buzzbomb or similar attached go it at all times Cast it over the line between the flasher and the fish it's a lot easier than chasing the fish. Cheers
  15. Gypseas

Boat fuel gage problem

Had a problem with my gauge where the needle would touch the back of the screen and get stuck at times. Plug and unplug the signal (S) when it works and watch the needle at close range. cheers
  16. Gypseas

Inboard or Outboard?

Ever hear I am pulling this old outboard and installing a new inboard? Enough said :D
  17. Gypseas

Rumor has it a boat sunk on weekend of trial??

Just heard about it from a friend of mine, first responder rescuer. Got to the scene just in time to pull couple guys out barely hanging onto the bow of the turtled boat. No life jackets... small boat, fast waters equals recipe for disaster. Apparent rope in the prop scenario. Glad all are OK...
  18. Gypseas

22' Double Eagle in Kamloops

Not necessarily a plus, last time I bought my boat from the gubment surplus they removed the county logo with razor blades, not pretty... What a mess :(
  19. Gypseas

2014 Fall /Winter and 2015 Spring boat projects

"The Silver Bullet" comes to mind If you don't mind me asking what did you use to paint the bottom, is it ep2? Cheers
  20. Gypseas

Gas prices

Well put bigbruce
Back