Search results

1. A

Heat Gun recommendation ???

That is good to hear.
  2. A

Heat Gun recommendation ???

I am looking to purchase a heat gun for home use. I have checked on Amazon and there a lot of heat guns available, but after the reading the reviews I am not sure what I should purchase. It appears that everything is made offshore. I am hopping to spend less than $100. Is there a particular...
  3. A

2017 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition- SOLD

Shows my age it is definitely kilometers and not miles. I have no idea about it pulling a boat. I always used a Dodge with a Cummins.
  4. A

2017 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition- SOLD

2017 Toyota 4 Runner for dale Low Mileage-47000 km Metallic grey Owner since new Fully loaded Summer tires used less than 1 year and winter tires used 2 seasons Body moldings Sprint Booster Husky Floor Liners (front & back row) No accidents Very good condition Asking $46000 obo SOLD
  5. A

Meat Mixer

Good Idea. Why didn't I think of that - shows my age. Magnet does not stick.
  6. A

Meat Mixer

We have been making sausage for many years, but are finding that with age it is getting more difficult. We used to mix the meat and the ingredients by hand but are finding it now too cold on the hands, so we decided to get a meat mixer. We recently purchased a mixer from Princess Auto. The...
  7. A

PEPPERONI SAUSAGE RECIPE WANTED

Thank you everyone. Wolf, those look yummy🔟
  8. A

PEPPERONI SAUSAGE RECIPE WANTED

I am looking for a Pepperoni Sausage recipe. Is there one that you guys would recommend?
  9. A

Rebuild chargeable 18v power batteries???

I have a HITACHI 18 volt screw driver, an impact driver and flashlight. I have used them for about a dozen years and they have always performed well. However, the batteries will no longer charge. I would like to get the batteries rebuilt and I am wondering if any one knows of a company...
  10. A

Cell Phone Plans

There is no doubt the Canadian pubic is being ripped off by the big Tech companies and our politicians are to blame. I recently wanted to add a small amount of data to our plan. Talk about an adventure. Tried to talk to the Koodo Loyalty department three times. The first time I was left...
  11. A

Looking to buy stainless steel sausage stuffer

We make homemade farmer sausage quite often. We usually use a meat grinder to stuff the casings, but I'm thinking that a stuffer will speed this process up considerably. Looking for something that can be put in the dishwasher for clean up. Are there any stuffers that you guys/gals would...
  12. A

Windows 10 Lirary problem- Need Help???

ssue is resolved. Someone from Microsoft Community helped me solve the problem.
  13. A

Hi John Sent you a PM
  14. A

I need some help with my PC. Somehow I screwed up the libraries and would like to get things sorted out. Can anyone recommend someone that I can call for help. I have spent enough time on this and getting frustrated. Thanks Al
  15. A

Arima boats

A number of years ago, we were heading out in our 17 foot Tyee from Winter Harbour, and a 19 foot Arima was right behind me, but as we we got closer to Kains and it got pretty snotty, the Arima was bouncing pretty good and could not keep up with us. Maybe that gal was on the Arima.
  16. A

Prop guard for 2013 Yamaha 8hp Big foot

Going by memory, but I think it was Parker Marine in Nanaimo where I purchased one for my Yamaha T8 HT, probably 15 years ago
  17. A

Fishing Charter-Vancouver Island

Late June or July Ucuelet, Tofino, Pt. Renfrew.
  18. A

Fishing Charter-Vancouver Island

Looking to go on a fishing charter for a couple of days on Vancouver Island (2 adults and 2 boys (11 and 12 year old). Any recommendations
  19. A

Angler spots ‘lake creature’

We finally go proof it is a baby OGOPOGO!
Back