Search results

1. L

Old Honda Outboard

Taking up space in my garage. Old 7.5hp Honda twin outboard. Late 70's I'm guessing. cavitation plate has a chunk out of it, ran when I last used it but would only run with cover off. Some oil was venting off too. Maybe good for a project. I am tossing it next weekend, just seeing if...
  2. L

Maui Jim's at Costco $99

I picked some up a few weeks ago.
  3. L

Campbell river 2013.

Pretty slow at the hump yesterday, picked up the trifecta tho - one hatch coho, one spring, and one pink. all hit at the tide change 160-200'
  4. L

Volvo penta propellers

I still have these, anybody want them? drop price to $50 for all 3. Trades, beer, evil ducks, what have you, they are just cluttering up my garage
  5. L

Gopro downrigger cam

you can monitor and setup the video with your smartphone but cant record there. HD video records to the SD card
  6. L

Volvo 280 prop wanted. 16/17 L

I have a few 15X17's from twin 270's long shaft. left and rights.
  7. L

Browns Bay reports

was pretty quiet today, not the usual chum bite for sure. I got two in my boat that i tossed back, they were pretty black & green - ready for the river not my smoker.
  8. L

crabbing in quadra island

could try east end of gowland harbour - overfished but you should get a few.
  9. L

Campbell River Reports 2012

Just South of Quadra Island - you will see an area of+/-150' of water surrounded by deeper water on your charts
  10. L

Campbell River Reports 2012

fished the hump yesterday for a couple of hours in the morning ebb/slack - had a nice battle with a 22lb spring and a seal. I won this round! 190' near bottom on a spackleback ace high fly, green flasher
  11. L

Nanaimo and Area reports - Spring and Summer 2012

Ouch - that hurt, expensive rig
  12. L

Olympic boats

I have a 95 Olympic 26XL - super solid boats, pm me if you need any info...
  13. L

Volvo penta propellers

I have 1 right 15X17 and 2 15x17 Left VP propellers for sale. They are all short hub from a 270 outdrive. one of the left hand props has some pits and damage on one of the edges, the other two were recently rebuilt and balanced by coast propellers in CR. package deal $150 for all three or $85...
  14. L

one pissed off customer

I was going to ask BassBlaster about that! See it all over town
  15. L

Can you heat you home with coal?

that would explain the lack of black goo that would settle on my boat in discovery marina since the mill shut down
  16. L

ECVI Prawning CR / Comox areas?

agreed! I usually soak the for 2-2.5hrs, lather, repeat.
  17. L

ECVI Prawning CR / Comox areas?

been out a few times, been getting limits. CR area
  18. L

Browns Bay Reports?

Thanks .Org - your reports are appreciated. I think the point of this site is to share knowledge. -Lawman
Back