Search results

1. bigredsnapper

Furuno FCV-600L Colour Sounder

Furuno sounder with Airmar P 66 transducer with speed and temp and brand new power cord with fuse from Furuno. Also has installation and operators manuals. $300 In Nanoose Bay............BRS
  2. bigredsnapper

Scotty down rigger question

had trouble last time out , nothing happened when I flipped the switch. Wiggled it a bit and up she came then same thing next time then I had to smack it to work. Dumb question I probably need a switch or is there a way to clean it? There was all that algae and maybe it's clogged. Been using...
  3. bigredsnapper

Ling Cod

I thought ling cod opened May 1st? Can't find any info does anyone know when it opens for area 14?..........BRS
  4. bigredsnapper

Prawn traps

I have four prawn traps for sale. Two are the square wire and two round stainless. $100 for all four located in Nanoose...........BRS
  5. bigredsnapper

WTB Merc Prop

Dinged my prop pretty good on my last trip. Looking for a Merc prop # 2038-19. Prop is for a 99 125hp Thanks.............BRS
  6. bigredsnapper

Honda prop

Honda prop for sale, fits 86-2000 15 hp ( also 8 and 20 I think). Has been to the prop shop and repaired and balanced. $70 Obo
  7. bigredsnapper

Garelick Stainless kicker bracket

Bought this off another member and didn't end up needing it. I bolted my kicker straight to the transom so this one is up for grabs. Pm me with offers..............BRS
  8. bigredsnapper

EZ steer

i have an EZ steer system for outboard to outboard . $150 Obo Located in Nanoose Bay..........BRS
  9. bigredsnapper

C-map NT chip for West Coast

Bought an older Standard Horizon plotter for backup and need the NT chip, the max chip doesn't work. I have all the inside charts, looking for West Coast (Bamfield) Thanks .............BRS
  10. bigredsnapper

Wanted-C-map charts for west coast

Looking for west coast C-map charts for my backup Standard Horizon Chartplotter.PM me if anyone can help..........BRS
  11. bigredsnapper

Two stroke oil

Hi guys, I had a jug of Merc oil for Optimax given to me but I don't have an Optimax. Is it safe to use or can I mix it with the regular stuff?
  12. bigredsnapper

WTB Commercial prawn traps

I need three or four ASAP, any help would be great. I prefer the round commercial with one inch mesh.........Thanks BRS
  13. bigredsnapper

Honda 50hp tilt/trim

Hey Guys, my neighbor has a Honda 50hp and the tilt trim doesn't work. When you hit the switch it makes noise but doesn't move. Any ideas? (And the lock for travelling is off) Thanks......BRS
  14. bigredsnapper

Hali Combo

Shakespeare Arsenal reel and Okuma 5'6" Celilio hali rod. Bought off this site a few months ago and used once(it caught the winning hali for our pool). Loaded with new 80lb braid. $100 obo.......BRS
  15. bigredsnapper

Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Levelwind

It's a Record 60 and has a few scuffs but is in great shape and was just serviced before I bought it. I got it on this website a while ago(within the last year) and hardly ever used it. Asking $60 obo
  16. bigredsnapper

Shimano Technium

Just bought this and never used it, it sat on the boat in the rod holder for jiggin for salmon but it never happened. Still has plastic on cork. It's made for a level wind otherwise I would keep it. It is a 10'6" medium 20lb rating with fast action. Price new at PNT was $149 plus tax asking...
  17. bigredsnapper

2 X Scotty Electric Downriggers

Pair of Scotty longarm downriggers with the large extendable boom. Just serviced at Gone Fishin in July and are in great shape. Sellin the boat so these are up for grabs $550 obo........................BRS
  18. bigredsnapper

21 Foot Deep Vee Hardtop for sale

Yup need some cash to pay some bills so it has to go. I will be posting it for sale in a couple days to everyone else but hopefully one of you guys are in the market. She's a good solid boat custom built in Coombs by Independent Shipwrights in 92. I had a professional pod conversion done a...
  19. bigredsnapper

Killer whale and seal video

Hey everyone, I know you are all waiting to see some video of the seal and Killer whale incident. Kelly and I are going to combine our pics and video and edit it down from about an hour of video to about around 8 to 10 minutes. Kelly's website bctough.com crashed from all the attention it was...
  20. bigredsnapper

Scotty Electric Downrigger

I have had this one for a spare for years and only used it a few times. It has the extendable arm and rod holder and the regular diameter boom and the old style plug. $200 OBO (PM me and I can send a pic)
Back