Search results

1. bigredsnapper

Furuno FCV-600L Colour Sounder

This is a good dependable sounder and I just reduced the price to $280.
  2. bigredsnapper

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Managed to get out Wed aft for a couple hours with Bushy. Lots of birds and bait out deeper off Ballenas and water was flat calm. My side hit first and I knew it was a keeper, and Bushy the net man did a good job and as soon as it was in the boat his rod went crazy. He grabbed it and the fish...
  3. bigredsnapper

Furuno FCV-600L Colour Sounder

Furuno sounder with Airmar P 66 transducer with speed and temp and brand new power cord with fuse from Furuno. Also has installation and operators manuals. $300 In Nanoose Bay............BRS
  4. bigredsnapper

Wth Mr. Heater portable propane heater

I have a little buddy heater on my boat and it works great. I only have it on when trolling so the auto shut off is not an issue. The small one pound cylinders are $7-8 bucks each so I bought a small 5 pound tank and an adapter hose and it costs me six bucks to fill it................BRS
  5. bigredsnapper

2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Managed to get out for a couple hours yesterday afternoon with Bushy. Lost a nice one after about a minute, then landed and gently released a bunch of small ones. On the last pass Bushy hooked in to a nice one and when it was 20ft from the boat my side hit. I set the hook then put it in the rod...
  6. bigredsnapper

RIP Gordie

There was always a Hip tape, Cd then playlist on every boat I've ever had. When things were slow or the day got long on would go theHip and up would go the volume. Spirits were instantly lifted and more often then not a fish or two would happen. RIP Gordie I know what it's like living in a...
  7. bigredsnapper

7 foot folding Aluminum Dog Ramp

I'm interested our young lab is now 75 lbs. how much does it weigh?
  8. bigredsnapper

Hey Lordofthesprings, I am usually prawning solo and that method is too much work. If I fish four traps I like to put them in different spots to increase the chances. Went out again last night with Bushy and two more fish. Bushy landed a very scrappy 17 lb then I got another ten pounder. We got...
  9. bigredsnapper

Went out to pull the prawn traps and the line broke ahead of the first trap so traps gone but I still have my line. Bushy and I decided to go to Ballenas for a quick troll and watch the sunset and we were rewarded on our first pass. We both had on green spatter back and Bushy hit the first one a...
  10. bigredsnapper

150 feet green and white spatter back with brand new purple haze flasher. Spoon on Bushys side had a few hits but the hootchy definitely had more action.................BRS
  11. bigredsnapper

Managed to get out for a couple hours last night with Bushy. Awesome sunset and a nice hatch coho................BRS
  12. bigredsnapper

Shimano 4000 GT

No prob, Tubber send me your address and I will send it in the mail. Unless you are around Nanoose area.............BRS
  13. bigredsnapper

Shimano 4000 GT

If Derby can't find one I can help you out...........BRS
  14. bigredsnapper

Got out yesterday with my nephew from Ont on his 20th Bday. Ballenas has been slow so decided to try Gerald and made the right decision. Hooked a beauty and handed it to my nephew and he lost it after about five minutes, leader snapped on a big run. Half an hour later my side hit again and it...
  15. bigredsnapper

Scotty down rigger question

Ok thanks I will have a look maybe try it on the other side...........BRS
  16. bigredsnapper

I unplugged it and no corrosion to speak of. Plugged it back in and nothing and then I wiggled the switch and it started working again.........BRS
  17. bigredsnapper

had trouble last time out , nothing happened when I flipped the switch. Wiggled it a bit and up she came then same thing next time then I had to smack it to work. Dumb question I probably need a switch or is there a way to clean it? There was all that algae and maybe it's clogged. Been using...
  18. bigredsnapper

I haven't named her yet but have a few names in mind...........BRS
  19. bigredsnapper

I think it's my IPad that does it..........BRS
Back