Search results

1. P

2 rifles and a shotgun for sale

Hi guys, I have a couple of rifles and a shot gun for sale. Cooey by Winchester 22 rifle (jack rabbit special with rabbit embossed on the stock) bolt action repeater taking S L and long rifle shells in very good condition. Asking $250 Remington 12 gauge Shotgun Magnum Express removable choke...
  2. P

Stolen

Diisapointed today in the fishing brotherhood. Prawning between Harwood Vivian Islands today. Waited for a tug with big log boom to pass before setting my prawning gear. Saw two floats in the path of the boom get wiped out. It could possibly be the owner of those traps who came back to check...
  3. P

converting rollers to bunks

Morning lads, Apologies for not being much of contributor on this forum, but i will try and do better in the future. I need a little guidance! A friend waiting for surgery is trying to ease up the cranking of his 542 Camion onto his roller trailer. Considering going to bunks. Would any of you...
  4. P

Intellisteer type H

Hi Guys, I am selling my Intellisteer remote steering. Great for fishing and cruising, steering away from the helm. Used a dozen times. Works great steering through a group of boats having to steer clear with a fish on. Steering with a the wireless remote pendent anywhere on the boat. The...
  5. P

down rigger brake rattle

Hi Guys, it has been awhile since checked in. Fishing and time in the boat has been great this year. Just have a question. This is my third year with the Scotty high speed down riggers running 20lb. balls, adjusting the brake as necessary. Recently on recovery of the leads the brake handle...
  6. P

Wolf Welded Aluminum 19 ft. Boat

Aluminum boat for sale Sorry Everyone, this boat has been sold...going to a happy new home thanks to this sight!
  7. P

Prop (like new)

Yamaha Reliance Stainless Steel Propeller 14.5 x 15 P in beautiful, like new condition. Paid over $600, a "stainless STEAL" for $450.
  8. P

fishing gear

Good morning all, After 30 years of knuckle swatting salmon reel reels I am thinking of upgrading my reels to a couple of Penn 330 LD or the star drag 330. I know its not a sporty as palm braking and howling reels but as my wife and I age gracefully its a long crank from 250ft or am we just...
  9. P

Propeller

After reading this forum for some time and enjoying very much the exchange of information and camaraderie, I joined the group this morning with a question. I have a new 9.9 HP High Thrust 4 stroke Yamaha as a kicker on my boat. I'm finding at high RPM's quite a vibration through the boat. It's...
Back