Search results

1. B

Campbell River Salt Ice

Thanks @N2013
  2. B

Campbell River Salt Ice

Is there any salt ice available to the pubic in Campbell River? Cheers.
  3. B

2021 Central Coast Reports

The Heiltsuk Tribal Council Facebook page recently posted that the Heiltsuk Nation is in the process of purchasing Shearwater Resort & Marina. No mention of the marine division. I’ve had the opportunity to enjoy the services offered at Shearwater a number of times in the past and hope to many...
  4. B

He's Back :) HaHa - 2001 Trophy 2359

I have a 2007 2359. It’s been a good boat for a great price. As others have mentioned, there is something wrong with the outdrive in the second pic. The fuelling cap had issues in the early models so be sure to give the engine a good once over and check the tank for water. I consider the...
  5. B

Purchase fuel at Sherwater

From the Heiltsuk Tribal Council Facebook page: Heiltsuk Tribal Council June 25 at 9:33 AM · Heiltsuk Territory remains CLOSED to TOURISTS and VISITORS this includes Denny Island (Shearwater) which is part of Heiltsuk Territory. We look forward to welcoming you back when the time is right...
  6. B

Wanted: Bravo 3 26P props

Thanks Wescanmarine. Is that a 3x3 set? I’m looking for a Mercury 4x3 or Hill Marine 4x4 26P if you have any of those in stock.
  7. B

Wanted: Bravo 3 26P props

Looking for a set of 4x3 or 4x4 bravo 3 26P props in good shape.
  8. B

Bravo 3 Hills Marine 4X4 Propellers Vs. Mercury 4x3

I have a Trophy 2359 Bravo 3 recently repoweered to a 350 MAG MPI that could really benefit from new props. I’m leaning towards the Hills Marine 4x4 but have been procrastinating on pulling the trigger. I am very keen to hear any reviews.
  9. B

Remote Steering

You may want to consider where you sit while you’re fishing.....are you at the helm? Wandering? Back on the gunnel or transom? If you’re always on the move, you may want a remote? If not, I would suggest keeping it simple with a tie bar for steering and controls at the helm for the throttle...
  10. B

Thread of the Year

The three standouts for me were: 1) Sharphooks - Trip north 2) DaveH - Tyee Pool 3) Derby - Tuna adventure
  11. B

Shearwater/Denny Island

I've done the trip from Bella Coola to Shearwater a dozen times in a 32ft towing a 17.5ft. We usually go in late June or early July and have never been turned around because of the weather....in the big boat. If I was in the 17 loaded with supplies for a week I would have been turned around...
  12. B

2017 Central Coast Reports

The gap is between Hakai Pass and the west entrance to Nalau Passage. It is a 'gap' between two small islands. There are many places to try between Hakai and Milbank. Start at any point of land on the west side of the airplane group (Typhoon, Breadner, Spider, Superstition) and then Cultus...
  13. B

Best value on the West Coast.

Can't go wrong with Ken at Rocky Point Charters.
  14. B

Water in bilage. Motor rust

My 2008 2359 also has fresh water entering the bilge through the battery hatch. I've covered the hatch with a large matt and added foam weather stripping but was unable to stop (maybe slow) the fresh water. I then resorted to adding a second aft bilge in a lower position than the stock bilge...
  15. B

Kicker for 16ft welded aluminum

I run a 17.5 Harbercraft and have a 2007 6hp single cylinder Merc 4-stroke kicker. The kicker is on the transom and has a rubber mat on both sides.........vibrates so bad compared to the 90hp that I only use it as an emergency engine. I often have a loaded boat and don't want the extra weight...
  16. B

smartcraft question

This should help: http://meadowbrooktrading.com/Galleries/Rob/WiringForSmartcraftGauges.pdf Page 2 shows you your two options. You will my want to consider the junction box and resistor setup (top of page 2). This allows you to add more smart craft products in the future without a lot of...
  17. B

Top 3 go to Beers?

On cool days I will always go for a beer with a lot of hops: Red Racer IPA, Fat Tug and whatever other craft label catches my eye that day. On warmer days where quantity becomes a driver, I shift to lighter beers like Red Racer Pale Ale, Pil and Stella.
  18. B

Wanted - 15lb Balls in Lower Mainland

Thanks guys! I spoke with CCB and have a plan in place to meet him over the holidays.
  19. B

Wanted - 15lb Balls in Lower Mainland

Looking to purchase four 15lb cannon balls while i'm in the lower mainland over the holidays. Prices in the Interior are crazy! I will be in Port Moody and will be going to A&N in New West for a little tackle........is there somewhere better to buy lead? Glow would be nice but not a must...
  20. B

Mercury 4 stroke motors.

I have a 2007 90hp 4 stroke EFI with 1,000 hours. I've done all the maintenance myself and have found everything easy to work on. No issues so far. Very happy with the engine.
Back