Search results

1. M

WTB: Cannon Balls

Due to a series of mishaps over the last couple of weeks I am looking for two 15lb balls. Located in Victoria.
  2. M

WTB: Spare Trailer Wheel

Anyone have a spare trailer wheel they are looking to unload? I am looking for a 14" rim with the standard 5 bolt pattern to use as a spare for my EZ Loader trailer. Let me know if you have something. Located in Victoria.
  3. M

Scotty 247 Duel Rod Holder

$60 new, never used. Located in Victoria.
  4. M

Sidney Spit

Has anyone been over to Sidney Spit in the last week or two? Wondering if it I can take my kids to the beach there today, specifically to the south side where we can beach the boat. I think it should be open but COVID rules have surprised me a couple of times in the last 8 weeks!
  5. M

Swivel and Seats - $400

Not sure if anyone is doing a project right now but I have a pair of excellent condition seats and swivels available: - 12” high Springfield pedestal with full 360 degree swivel and forward and back movement - Black seats These were new 3 years ago. The pedestals and swivels cost more than...
  6. M

WTB: Outboard Motor Stand

Doesn't need to be fancy and only needs to hold a 4hp engine. Located in Victoria if you have one available. Thanks
  7. M

Smith Outlier 2 Sunglasses - $120 - New

Smith Outlier 2 sunglasses, brand new and never used - $120. They are brand new in the box with a soft case and a hard case. These are amazing glasses and perfect for days on the water with the Smith ChromaPop polarized lenses. Regular price is over $200 and can be found at stores like Island...
  8. M

WTB: Harpoon

Anyone have a halibut harpoon they are not using and would like to sell? Located in Victoria. Thanks
  9. M

Halibut Anchor - How Much Rope?

How much rope should I have on my halibut anchor system? My boat is an 18.5' Thunderjet and I normally anchor for halibut in about 300' of water. Thanks for the advice.
  10. M

12L Yamaha Gas Can and Hose

IMG_4786[1] by Monaro21 posted May 1, 2017 at 12:48 AMThis has been sitting in my garage for a few years but brand new and never used located in Victoria (Oak Bay). If you can use it it is all yours for some beer.
  11. M

Wanted: Scotty Swivel Mounts

I am looking for 2 Scotty Swivel Mounts for a family member. Located in Victoria. Thanks!
  12. M

Maui Fishing Charter - Kihei/Wailea Area

Does anyone have a recommendation for a fishing charter in Maui, specifically in the Kihei/Wailea area? I know there are lots up in Lahina but I am hoping to avoid driving up there to get out fishing for a day when I am there in November. There will be four of us and we are looking for a 6 hour...
  13. M

Scotty 1106 Electric Downriggers

$675 Two Scotty electric downriggers with 30" to 60" extendable booms (no swivel bases). These are model #1106 loaded with braid, serviced annually at Scotty, and are in very good condition. Located in Victoria. PM me with any questions.
  14. M

2004 Monaro 21' EXP Hardtop

$38,500 For sale is my 2004 Monaro 21' EXP Hardtop. Monaro's are well known for their incredible stability and ability to cut through the water in almost any condition. Whether you are running out to Swiftsure Bank, fishing in Pedder Bay, or overnighting in the Gulf Islands this boat is...
  15. M

iPhone 5 - $300

Selling my white 16 gb iPhone 5 which is in excellent condition. Comes in original box, charger, and unused earbuds. Phone is locked to Telus. PM or post here with any questions. Thanks
  16. M

Canucks vs Rangers - Sept 26th

I am not able to use my Canucks tickets for this Thursday night against the Rangers. Although this is preseason it is the last home game for the Canucks so you will be watching the real players, not a bunch of farm team guys. It will be a show to watch the two traded coaches face each other for...
  17. M

WTB Scotty Dual Rod Holder

I am looking for a Scotty dual rod holder either part #247 or #447. Located in Victoria, let me know if you have something. Thanks
  18. M

Canucks Tickets - Wed Jan 30th $120

I have 2 tix for the Canucks game on Jan 30th that I cannot use: Canucks vs Avalanche Wed Jan 30th Section 306 row 12 $120 for the PAIR or make me an offer This is below my cost (I am a partial seasons ticket holder) and way below the ticketmaster cost. Thanks - Jamie
  19. M

WTB: Spare prop for Yamaha 200 HPDI

Anyone know of a good spot to pick up a spare prop for a 2004 Yamaha HPDI outboard? I have a nice stainless steel one on there now but I feel like I should be carrying a spare (not stainless steel) just in case something goes sideways one day. I am not looking to spend too much so any ideas...
  20. M

Wed at Renfrew

Can anyone give me some advice on the best location for this Wed afternoon at Renfrew (Logan, Camper, East Point?) based on the tides for that afternoon. We will be arriving at about 1:00 pm for a couple of days. Here is the tide predictions for that day: 2008-08-27 (Wednesday) Time Height...
Back