Search results

1. M

2022 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Yes the weather has been so bad that the river is running high, we launched on a minus tide on Thursday and there was tons of water.
  2. M

WTB Cannon balls

Thank you
  3. M

WTB Cannon balls

Anyone know if Vern is still making balls? I’m looking for a couple of 15’s but this post is fairly old.
  4. M

5 mustang automatic M.I.T 100 inflatable pfds

I’m interested in 2, where are you located?
  5. M

WTB SCOTTY 247 Dual rod holders

Hey Stizz I have one in my basement...$50 and it is your, located in Victoria.
  6. M

Trading MR3 for MR2

GDW I have an MR2 and would do that trade. Also located in Victoria. PM me and we can make to happen.
  7. M

2020 Salish Sea Salmon Challenge Fishing Derby Sep 5.

Where can I find a list of who won what?
  8. M

WTB: Cannon Balls

Thanks I will give him a shout!
  9. M

WTB: Cannon Balls

Due to a series of mishaps over the last couple of weeks I am looking for two 15lb balls. Located in Victoria.
  10. M

WTB: Spare Trailer Wheel

Thanks Zurk and I see Princess Auto has some too. Just thought I would see if there were any out there before I bought new.
  11. M

WTB: Spare Trailer Wheel

Anyone have a spare trailer wheel they are looking to unload? I am looking for a 14" rim with the standard 5 bolt pattern to use as a spare for my EZ Loader trailer. Let me know if you have something. Located in Victoria.
  12. M

Area 23 July / August

I stayed at McKay last year and will be back again starting Thursday. Overall I found it to be good value, good food, and the owners are very nice. They have lots of dock space and fuel there as well so it is a one stop shop.
  13. M

Scotty 247 Duel Rod Holder

$60 new, never used. Located in Victoria.
  14. M

Sidney Spit

Thank you for the update! We will find a safe place on the beach in time to fire up the bbq for lunch:)
  15. M

Sidney Spit

Has anyone been over to Sidney Spit in the last week or two? Wondering if it I can take my kids to the beach there today, specifically to the south side where we can beach the boat. I think it should be open but COVID rules have surprised me a couple of times in the last 8 weeks!
  16. M

Swivel and Seats - $400

Not sure if anyone is doing a project right now but I have a pair of excellent condition seats and swivels available: - 12” high Springfield pedestal with full 360 degree swivel and forward and back movement - Black seats These were new 3 years ago. The pedestals and swivels cost more than...
  17. M

WTB: Outboard Motor Stand

Doesn't need to be fancy and only needs to hold a 4hp engine. Located in Victoria if you have one available. Thanks
  18. M

Smith Outlier 2 Sunglasses - $120 - New

Sold!! Thanks Andrew, enjoy the glasses.
Back