Search results

1. bryce

Outrigger pulleys and snaps

My boat is set up for hand lines off my outriggers but going into a rod derby this year and need pulleys and snaps for outriggers probably just run two lines off of each one where is the best place to order and what do I need
  2. bryce

2 Yamaha 300’s 2 Yamaha 9.9

Pair of 2014 yamaha 300’s one counter rotating Comes with electronic shift controls Stainless props and all rigging 2045 and 2048 hrs Also comes with 2022 yamaha 9.9 extra long power trim electric start with less then 200 hrs with yamaha 703 controls And a 2014 yamaha 9.9 extra long with...
  3. bryce

Electric over hydraulic brake actuator

Hey so I just replaced all my bearings brakes spindles everything attached to the tires essentially on my tri axle trailer. Half way through the bleeding process my titan pump seized. Is there any certain brands I should be staying away from. Or a cheaper brand that people arnt having problems with
  4. bryce

North Coast/ Prince Rupert fisherman please read

ATTENTION All PRINCE RUPERT FISHERMAN PLEASE SHARE I am working with the DFO to try and implement a scale sampling program to gain access to more information on salmon in the Prince Rupert/North coast area. If you are a guide or someone who just loves to fish and wants to help, please send...
  5. bryce

Little or big qualicum hatchery

I’ve got a buddy wanting to take his kids to the hatcheries tomorrow and just wondering which one is a better one to go to? Hopefully they can see some smolts or something? Thanks in advance Bryce
  6. bryce

Kodiak stainless brakes

Thinking of ordering these https://www.kodiaktrailerbrakes.com/Kodiak-Trailer-Slip-On-5-Lug-10-inch-Disc-Brake-Kit-ALL-STAINLESS-w-SS-Hubs_p_762.html Is there anywhere in Canada that ships here Any positive or negative reviews are definitely helpful Does anyone have a brake option as good or...
  7. bryce

Fred’s custom tackle fishing derby

Anyone have any info on what’s going on down there seen a few things! Bit of a **** show!
  8. bryce

Replica mounts

Where have you guys got your replica mounts done before what was the price and May as well throw up pictures while your at it! Thanks Bryce
  9. bryce

2018 Dodge 1500

Selling my 1/2 ton gonna get a hybrid suv keep my 1 ton for towing Let me know if you are interested https://www.kijijiautos.ca/cars/ram/1500/used/#vip=25631149
  10. bryce

If you were to donate money to salmon enhancement

My parents were asking me and I didn’t have the best answer for them where would you donate money to get the most back out of salmon and steelhead fishing in B.C. I live in northern b.c on the Skeena and they are on the island would you donate to something to each area or would you donate to...
  11. bryce

Florida keys

Thinking of planning a trip this spring primarily tarpon fishing. Has anyone been down and rented a boat and had any luck. Or some good charters and places to stay there would be awesome to know! TIA Bryce
  12. bryce

Sea surface temperature

What is the best app for sea surface temperature Not happy with terrafin especially on the north coast (Charlottes) Any other options would be appreciated
  13. bryce

Prince Rupert 2021

Did they announce closures for area 3-5 yet I can’t find anything
  14. bryce

Registering boat

My new boat has c numbers on it but is registered as pleasure boat but the website won’t let me use them as a number is there anyway around this?
  15. bryce

Podded wellcraft 250 coastal *PRICE DROP*

2017 suzuki 300 600 hrs mostly trolling 2008? Yamaha 9.9 electric trim and start Lowrance hds 10 Stand up bathroom VHF radio Pod built by Curtis Fournier Motor bought and installed at Sherwood marine Boat rewired 2017 when motor was installed 6 wet sounds speakers and 12” sub 4 Scotty 2106...
  16. bryce

Podded wellcraft 250 coastal

2017 suzuki 300 600 hrs mostly trolling 2008? Yamaha 9.9 electric trim and start Lowrance hds 10 Stand up bathroom VHF radio Pod built by Curtis Fournier Motor bought and installed at Sherwood marine Boat rewired 2017 when motor was installed 6 wet sounds speakers and 12” sub 4 Scotty 2106...
  17. bryce

Upper Fraser sturgeon

Anyone ever do any sturgeon fishing up in the Prince George area?
  18. bryce

Islander reels

How do you go about getting parts for mr2 and mr3 I need some bearings and the teeth on the drag cork are fairly worn down Thanks Bryce
  19. bryce

Aluminum top

Seen a few guys do this on Grady style boats and I’m Sick of canvas Can you guys post some pictures of stuff you have done or seen I’ll try and attach a picture of my boat here thanks ahead of time Bryce
  20. bryce

Toyota Tacoma or 4 runner

anyone know of anything for sale or wanting to sell its for a friend 16k is the max Message or respond to here thanks guys
Back