Search results

1. Sir Reel

FS Standard Horizon GX2200 VHF radio with AIS

I still have this for sale. $400 with command mic. You can connect to your chart plotter and display AIS targets. Just had the MMSI number removed and reset so you can put in your own.
  2. Sir Reel

Windlass questions..

I have 200’ of 1/4” chain and a 150’ of rope with a 15kg Rocna. The boat is 30 feet and 15,000 pounds. Have never anchored in a spot where I have had to get into the rope. Most times I am 3:1 rode and around 100 feet of chain. I always make sure to back down on the anchor but the Rocna’s...
  3. Sir Reel

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Polish and wax on the hull. Still Pretty shiny after 19 years. Had my Volvo engine alternators rebuilt. The larger house one was doing weird things and beyond repair so got a new one.
  4. Sir Reel

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Saw this stat from a few years ago. Its pretty amazing and a little weird. April 5th, 2018. Henrik Sedin, No. 33, and Daniel Sedin, No. 22, took hockey numerology to the next level in their final home game in the NHL on Thursday night. Daniel scored his 22nd of the season, assisted by Henrik...
  5. Sir Reel

Tell Your Best Joke

6. Sir Reel

Fishing location suggestion for April lower Vancouver Island

Thanks Well-Known Member N2013! :) Forgot about rules changing April 1st
  7. Sir Reel

Fishing location suggestion for April lower Vancouver Island

Have a friend looking to do a buddies fishing weekend April 6,7, in his boat. He is looking for suggestions on where to fish for salmon. Anywhere from Sooke to Nanaimo. Thrasher, Porlier, Oak Bay? Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks!
  8. Sir Reel

Stuff to give away

I'm here till Thursday evening if that works
  9. Sir Reel

Stuff to give away

Someone took the filet table but you can have the heater and all the hose I have. Its Dave 250-470-2795
  10. Sir Reel

Stuff to give away

As far as I know they are a standard helm hub. Came off a Seastar helm
  11. Sir Reel

Volvo duo prop G7's

Have 2 sets of Volvo Nibral G7 duo props. Used and in good condition. Last tuned by Osborne Propeller. Some pitting. Hubs are good. $800 for all 4
  12. Sir Reel

Stuff to give away

Have some gear I would like to get rid of and happy to give away for free if anyone can use them. 2 Stainless helm wheels Filet table. no mount Hot water heater core and 15 or 20 of hose for hot water Easy Steer bar. Located at Mosquito Creek North Vancouver.
  13. Sir Reel

Halibut Anchor for sale

New Price $800
  14. Sir Reel

Tell Your Best Joke

15. Sir Reel

Campion Marine Business up for sale/auction?

https://www.grasswoodauctions.com/past-auctions/
  16. Sir Reel

Tell Your Best Joke

17. Sir Reel

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

Maybe Crane truck operator is your new career! Look, you already have your first customer!
  18. Sir Reel

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

Did you ask Jesse about a pod and outboards? Those diesel’s and drives do still have significant value
  19. Sir Reel

Tell Your Best Joke

20. Sir Reel

Tell Your Best Joke

Back