Search results

1. highlfyn

BC Ferries to ban passengers from closed car decks during sailings

Don't know about the rest of you but the reason the wife and I stay with our truck, is that we go over with a lot of gear in the box of our pickup. Don't need some thief reaching in and grabbing something valuable. Their not going to get everyone upstairs.
  2. highlfyn

ETec --Yammi Comparison

I repowered my boat this year from Honda to the new 225hp ETEC and all I can say is wow what difference , the ETEC has exceeded all my expectations. The fuel economy was a added bonus.
  3. highlfyn

Barge service

I know of the Mars Rustler landing craft and the Sechart Lodge landing craft but does anyone know of another company operating in Barkley Sound.
  4. highlfyn

Where to buy Yamashita turd hootchies in LM

Pacific net has them on back order. Waiting for my call saying there in.
  5. highlfyn

Toquart Bay

Got all my info from the Indian band , the fencing is all up so that you can use the launch along with the marina , parking is available. All this at a cost $10.50 for launching (in and out) just used the launch Aug 30 .
  6. highlfyn

Toquart Bay

It will be just the boat launch and marina. No camping
  7. highlfyn

Toquart Bay

Just heard the boat launch at toquart will open August 25
  8. highlfyn

Maintenance! Honda BF150

just to let everone know you can order the same manual from honda for $85 , i just got mine yesterday.
  9. highlfyn

Cab controlled brakes?

I did it also , from drum / surge to electric over hydralic disc brakes . All i have to say is wow what a differance , glad i did it . Even though my trailer and boat when loaded is only 4100lbs and is hauled with a 1 ton dually. i almost don't need my truck brakes .
  10. highlfyn

The OFFISHAL Vancouver 2011 Reports Thread

the prawn boat had 2 sets out with 4 traps each , watch him bring em up and reset them , looked like passage was getting hit hard with alot of traps being set.
Back